Reviews for Way of the Warrior
Talon5Krrde chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
What about having some of the Marvel characters be "eyes and ears" for Xander and Buffy. If it is demon stuff then they call Xander, if it is super hero they either call SHIELD, or call Xander to call SHIELD.

That would be an interesting way for Xander and SHIELD to meet... What if the Scoobies can help some of them get better lives?

What about the X-men? Kitty Pride is the girl that dispersers, but she doesn't hurt anybody? Trauma started her powers, but the hellmouth caused her to stay that way? Short spell and she is Shadow Cat? Can't phase through latex, but can wear latex and phase through things, so wears latex clothing (under normal clothing) so she does not phase out of her clothing...
Rune Tobor chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Sometimes its random.

I have come across some very good fics with only a dozen or so reviews while others have hundreds or thousands of reviews.

One suggestion, edit or do something that bumps your story back to "newly written" status.
That way more will see it.

Thanks for writing.
SeanHicks4 chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Cool sequel, the comments about an 'X-men' comic make me wonder if hey are only comic charaters in your 'verse, or if the facts got leaked like Prince of Orphans.
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
I would have asked for the gem
From The Real World And Back chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
I never read the Iron fist comics so i wouldent know if its worse. But i think the whole thing is good. Just as good as your first story...better.

This is fanfiction not Cannon. Which is why i like it, and i like your stories. Keep up the great work, this story deserves far more credit.
Jason123456 chapter 14 . 3/5/2011
awesome story i not very good at reviews but i know what i like. and i like this story keep up the good work
Jason123456 chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
like the star trek mention in a earlier chapter. i guess xander would still be a trekie enough to see the world that way
Jason123456 chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Kickass story. i was going to wait and finsih what what you have so far but i just wanted to say it now because i been wery impressed so far. propably doesn't mean anything to you but i really like the story so keep up the good work
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 3/4/2010
cool
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
Just finished reading Like a Thing Unto Iron and Way of the Warrior.

Very nice writing style though in the beginning I skipped almost all of the stuff where Xander met people on the road trip that weren't from the book. Nothing boring. Never getting bogged down in details or stuff though you write a lot. Very nice with the combination of other characters but personally I just don't like the whole marvel stuff incorporated into the story. Just too many angles and spin offs.

Still, its you're story and you've done a masterful job of intergrating things though not too much on character development like Kendra. Also, some things just seem to flow to easily, like Wesley getting position as co-Watcher or Lydia coming to Xander's view so quickly. Thats just a personal opinion so correct me if I'm wrong (I have never read the books except one that found in a library once while waiting) Can't think of much else right now.

You're writing is a cut above the rest. Clean, concise and to the point without unnessecary detail and stuff though I would like to hear more about what Angel is up to and Xander relying less on his weapons. And more anti council stuff. hehehe

Not sure what you have planed next but hope to see more soon.

now to continue onto Titans.
Blackdex chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
Still fun to read. moving on. ciao
Alex Mcpherson chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
excellent story - just got through it (Tried before, got distracted).

interesting how Xander surrounds himself with women...

Jenny, Girlfriend

Vi, Student

Nancy, Vi's Watcher

Faith, Potential slayer

Not going to mention the next person since she did kinda... anyway...

Elsa, fellow demon hunter.

Colleen, fellow demon hunter.

Lilah, his somewhat reluctant lawyer...

And there *was* Willow and Buffy and similar with kendra, But those have pretty much been relegated to 'friend/acquantence'. - they gonna find out about him and Jenny anyway?
Fionn the Otaku chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
Another great chapter, I really like VI's fight with the vampire at the begining and Xander's disscusion with Lydia after words. Another good part is Clints meeting and conversation with Natasha "Black Widow" Romanov. I also like your description of the Vampires lair and Xander's second talk with Lydia. The referance to Sparta was quite good as well.

Still i think Xander is being a bit to trigger happy and maybe shouldn't have used grenads, after all such things are somewhat expensive as well as being hard to get and they usualy draw a lot of attention.

One more thing, while the coucil may not be a bunch of tyrants they certain seem to be a group of Oligrachs which is almopst as bad. At the very least there quite smilier to the bureaucracy of Imperial China.

Suggestions: Perhaps the best way miss for miss Chalmers to explain Xander to the council is that he is the lving weapon of Kun Lun a position which makes clear that he alreay has a "boss" and goes a long way twords answering any questions they have, The weapon-X project and other post WWII Super Soldier projects (Western and Eastern) were partly funded by as well as influanced by Hydra, The watcher's council seeks to have one or more potentials besides Vi trained by a Immortal weapon, The Ghost Rider shows up in sunnydale due to being attracted by the Hellmouth and doing a motorcycke show in a near by city/town, Jack Rsussel (Were-wolf by night) or the Brain Eaters (were-wolf Motorcycle gang) blow into town,
Kensington chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
Great conclusion to this story.

While I enjoy reading all of your work, so far this series is my favorite. Your Xander/Jenny is the most realistic student/teacher relationship I've read (especially with the need to keep it secret) and I'm really liking how you've written the characters of Vi and Colleen. I'm hoping that both of those characters remain central to the next story.

In these latter chapters I would have to say my favorite parts deal with the Watcher's Council and its interaction with the people in Sunnydale. I like how so far you haven't truly painted them as villains, but with their high-handed nature they seem to be bound to create an enemy of at least Xander, Jenny and Amy.

I'm truly curious about how the Council will handle SHIELD if they start poking their noses into Sunnydale. I can't imagine Nick Fury rolling over to let Travers do whatever he wants to American Citizens.

Eagerly awaiting The Waking of Titans.
s-david-m chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
Nice close, and a good setup for a sequel. :-)