Reviews for On a Pale Broomstick
BrilliantLady chapter 4 . 8/28
A fun and silly fic. Well done to you and your daughter.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 3/31
This is hilarious and good. HAHAHA- for chapters 1, 3 and 4.
chapter 2 had a bit of an emotional part to it.
rekrula chapter 1 . 1/27
I am not often amazed at a young writers talent on ffnet, frankly there are a lot of 13 year olds who write on ffnet that SHOULD NOT! But you have talent. I hope you continue to write. Thanks for sharing!
lucas.rr94 chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
plese, continue this fic. this is the best fic ever. loved it.
RalfPaul chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Actually, pretty darn good.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
Fantastic. Love what you've done with dementors, very Piers in the humour. Something big, ominous, mysterious and deadly, around for thousands of years, really only a minor bureaucratic mishap from Upstairs.

Reminds me of this Naruto Omake, I've read. Really short, but very funny. The Origins of Tora the Cat (who gets overblown WAY too much in fanfics). Long story short, the 2nd Hokage was just finishing his work on the Edo Tensei, Tora died, and given the revenue generated by that one feline, decided to field test his new Justu, in his words - "after all, how much trouble could an undead cat cause?".
doubledamn chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Nice. Not enough people know Piers Anthony's work outside of the Magic of Xanth series. Longest damn trilogy I've ever seen, that one.

Personal favourite was the 'Colour Adept' series, followed closely by 'Bio of a Space Tyrant'. Incarnations was actually how I was introduced to Anthony's work, and Xanth has a large place in my childhood, but I loved the Juxtaposition (sorry for the pun) of the Adept series, and the ruthlessness of Bio reminded my of Lord Havelock Vetinari.
Shamrock1100 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I originally read On a Pale Horse back in high school around 1986. So far I am rather enjoying this crossover. Too bad it seems abandoned.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
I read the first chapter when you first posted it. Nice to see it isn't abandoned. The first story of the Incarnations of Immortality was so good that I read the rest of the stories even if none of the rest lived up to the promise of the original one about Death.

This story has the opportunity to be as interesting. Thanks for updating.

There has been a problem with time in the story. Time passes, and then there's a scene that references something (usually Harry's death) as if almost no time had past.

Despite that, it is enjoyable. Thank you. I hope you continue.

Tom A.
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Set Sirius on the fates!
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Cute!
Hortensia chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Good story, I hope to see more updates to this...
Vivianne95 chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Please Update It!
hpfanscs chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I enjoy you type of humor. A lot of good chuckles. Maybe sometime you will come and continue.
Wren Truesong chapter 4 . 11/9/2014