Reviews for Let Down Your Hair
alonie21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I love what you did and adore this series. Izard is the perfect repunzle and I love that you used a hair groth potion rather then just sayin he had long hair! Wounderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! So cute!
MangaGirl3719 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
(Massive Giggle Attack In Progress)
Are you kidding?! Making Izark Rapunzel was HILARIOUS! I honestly thought that it would be Noriko though! But seriously, this was 100% PRICELESS!
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
man this was really good, nice job.
koshida chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
it’s fun when u make Izark as Rapuzel. haha, so funny. i love Noriko and Izark a lot. so please keep writting. Ok!
Katherine chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was a very funny story you did. And the funny part you did was put Izrak as "Rupenzel"-still laughing hehe- anyways that was good plz do more and tell your friend that if she/he still in break to a fun.
dude chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
awesome u need 2 write more.
Amy Doubles chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
this is just genius I laughed in alot of places and it was very sweet. MAking Izark Rapunzel was both unexpected and an awesomely good point. LOL
obsessive821 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Please write more about Noriko and Izark! I love from far away, and I love your creative style! Keep it up please please please!

Umi-chan
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
*bursts out laughing* I died when I read that Izark was Rapunzel. I was practically laughing the whole time, except for the sweet parts of course, but I had a nice time reading this . good job.
VanessaxAtalanta chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Cute. A fantastic job, for two nights. Not meaning to be nit picky, but you've got some words missing and a few present/past tense issues. I agree, Kanata Kara is sadly underread.