Reviews for I Never
hifield chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
What a wonderful ending ... she won more than just the game.

Perfect!
hifield chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Loved their declarations at the end ... excellent chapter.
hifield chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
The game is heating up. I want to be there when Ronon stuns Rodney too!

Great chapter.
hifield chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
What a fun group of people to have stuck together. I can just see Rodney complaining about his delicate physical condition once he knew he was stuck.

Fun chapter.
hifield chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Just realized I've never reviewed this little gem! Love this story and this third or fourth time through it is no exception ... still a great story!
Veera Grier chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Great story really! Very funny (Cadman rocks), with a sweet and happy end. Everything I love...
ladygris chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Very sweet ending to the story.

I have to say I loved Sheppard and Lorne scramming when they saw Cadman coming their way. Just had this mental image of the two guys heading in opposite directions away from the table. Very cartoonish.

Wonderful work.
ladygris chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Oh, Cadman! Such a good "I never."

And I loved Ronon at the end, kissing Jen on the cheek and telling her that he would have had to lower his finger. Wonderfully sweet moment.
ladygris chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Just too much good fun in this chapter. I liked the humorous look at some of the more interesting things done to the team. Great work.
ladygris chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Great game! I loved Lorne spluttering and laughing over how Cadman embarrassed both Sheppard and Jennifer. And, of course, Ronon mistaking that to mean that John and Jennifer had kissed! Great work.
ladygris chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Just found this story! I started saying, "Oh, no!" when Sheppard, then Teyla, then Keller rushed to Ronon and Rodney. It was inevitable that everyone wound up in the room! LOL.

Loved Sheppard's observation. "It was a little disconcerting to have your CMO and your explosives expert giggling." I have to agree with him.

:D
KansReader chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
this is a cute I forgot to review it the first time I read it, but it's so worth reading more than once
ShaViva chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
I wanted the game to go to the end at first but then that little conversation between Ronon and Jenn so made up for it! You have so many Lorne lines in here I never appreciated the first time I read this too ... ""That would be all of us, sir," he said in an exaggerated patience voice." LOL ... this is a fun story over all with little hints of seriousness where they're needed. On to the last chapter!
ShaViva chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
*grins* This really is a fun story ... "I don't want to miss his induction into the club." Go Lorne! I like seeing a more light hearted side of everyone - and I liked Jennifer being proud of herself for the Ronon's gun one. Very nice.
ShaViva chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Okay so I have read this one! But I can still read it again because I think it was a while ago I read it the first time! I remember some of this dialogue but look at it differently now I've written so much Lorne. You had him down nicely here - I think he'd hesitate to be too clever and would protest that he wasn't good at those kinds of games. *grins* this is fun!