Reviews for A Light in the Dark
Elise chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
Really would like what happens next... very nice story!
Shraikor chapter 13 . 9/26/2010
good story! goin ta update?

4/5
Huntress Dream chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
this story is great with an excellent twist, please continue i so very want to see where you take this
Nedy Rahn chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
I liked this story and am waiting for Chapter 14 if there is to be one.

I am thinking of writing an FR (Forgotten Realms) story soon, but it may wind up being a cross-over.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
wow, i like it. Will keep reading. Drizzt delivering his son, is interesting! I like such scenarios of him with kids. Will u read my Drizzt fanfic? Finding a way into faerun. Thanks
Vlonlin chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
It does seem like Malice doesn't have much of a reason to keep Beanea alive and unharmed. Drow-with very few exceptions-hate surface elves with a frothing passion, especially Lolth's clerics. So is there a reason we don't know about yet, does Malice have something crueler than death and outright torture planned, or is this "handwavium" at its finest? (You can ignore that reference if you so choose.)
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
One happy family, I feel so glad for Zak and Drizzt. I just love elves! Drizzt came in eighth? He should be excelling.
Doesn't matter chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
"... for they would learn of her true gender." Is she hiding her gender? And why? I couldn't find in your story another passage for her gender-hiding, seems you forgot that. How about a beta reader?
Falune Under the Stars chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
That's a good start ! I really liked it. The long of chapters is perfect for me because i'm french so i need time to translate it _

I'm waiting the next !
Liriel chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
You should check your spelling and grammar. Drow hate surface elves so I dont't think they would allow one to live - except for torturing.