Reviews for Awareness
Blank Angel chapter 6 . 3/15
Beautiful!
..Eh! Of course I know! I'm so happy to know that Light really does love him! ...At least L-bby doesn't have to fear anymore! (And neither do I)
Blank Angel chapter 5 . 3/15
Oh! Screw you. Damn it. I cried. Literally. With tears and all...But no, I wasn't -am not- wailing. Promise.
Just-! My heart! I can't take it! When L started feeling all that! Damn it! I couldn't help it! Ok?! I don't even wanna think about it!...And knowing you (at least what I think) ...I think you'll save my heart and let L live...and make Light good and win over Kira
Blank Angel chapter 4 . 3/14
Ohhh my gawd! Beautiful, as always! Damn! I think I cried! Ugh! Damn you! Imagine reading this and having to keep a straight face when your mom suddenly walks in...ANYWAY..thanks SOOOOOO much! Beautiful smut!
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 3/14
Aawwnhhhh! This was SO sweet! The way my bby wants to make
light happyyy! Light, you cunning devil! You better keep my baby happy or else!
Ikr! I don't know why but, I think kisses are more intimate than other things X3... I wanna see L suddenly glomping Light out of the blue after they finally do IT some day XD Lights surprized happiness would be pricelesa!
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 3/14
XD CUUUTTEEE! DARN IT! L-BBY IS JUST ADORABLE!I can TOTALLY imagine him saying only "Ligh" XD Damn! Light you PERV! You tainted my baby! XD
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/14
OHMYGAWD! HEAVEN! I LOVE UKE!L ...It's TEH best!...Especially when he's uke to a very persistant Light XD ..
But ..I kinda felt bad for him for it IS the most terrible thing when your own body betrays you.
xxElectrick chapter 6 . 2/25
Ah. Imma cry. That was so good... That it should basically be against the law. Holy...
xxElectrick chapter 1 . 2/24
Wow. This is absolutely mind blowingly beautiful.
PianoPrincess chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
That...was truly amazing. I was literally speechless when I finished this. The balance between angst and romance was perfectly even, and the way you did the end... I am amazed.
Mahita chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
otra mierda ukeL
spinninground chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Thanks for the lovely fic! My favorites were Scent and Sight, but I can't quite tell you why. I think I have a weakness for behavioral training as a theme, and as for the second, I think maybe the little L everywhere was just the perfect amount of playfully childish with a side of true possessiveness that I was completely convinced it was happening. Also, cherry blossoms are a very girly scent. Just thought I'd weigh in on that haha.
Charnette x chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Wow. That was amazing x I know you've said your time here at the site is up but If you ever come back this needs a sequel! x

Congrats on such a good fic 3

Yours, Charnette x
Simply one hell of an author chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Awwwww, so CUTE! Thank you very much for writing this, it's totally made my day x
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
You're so mean! I honestly do NOT know where to go with the rest of this story. I'm not big on angst, but I feel like it's necessary. I'm really into lovey-dovey fluff, but it wouldn't do this story justice.

I'm just...lost.

This last chapter was very beautiful, though I wished you had one more before this. (preferably an actual closing) but I will not complain. Beautifully written. Great job.
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I feel this need to cry, and yet, I feel like maybe it's too beautiful rather than sad. I'm just confused. I'll definitely cry if something bad happens, but I get the feeling that if nothing bad happens I'll feel disappointed.

I don't know. I'm weird. I guess I'm just so worked up I'm ready for something to happen. We'll see next chapter