Reviews for Life is Unfair
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Very, very nice. Your descriptions are vivid; I could really picture the scene. I really felt for Sam. He held it together until he was faced with reality, with Dean. So well done. Hope to see more from you.

AJ

the pain, the desperation

amazing job.

S.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really like the sensory details you used in this - the swish of the doctor's coat, the smell of sterilizer when Sam puts his face against the sheets, the smoothness of the Colt. I also really like that it's difficult for Sam, once he's made his decision to go find a crossroads demon, to look at Dean, and that once he does, he loses it. Those things seem really human, really emotionally true. Sam's frustration and misery throughout the fic also come across really nicely.

Great job with this!
The reader's sister chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Good stuff. I agree with my brother about the way you descibed things- very precise. And its very intriguing. Good job. )
The reader chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
The story was amazing cause you were able to describe the character's feeling very clearly and precise making me feel like i was literaly watching the movie itself. If you were willing to write the whole entire movie into a script, i would really be glad and willingly read it cos i don't need to watch the movie edi. Thanks for showing how great the movie is through your wonderful writing.
Eternal Ending chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
you have one thing really wrong. it wasn't gordan that killed sam. gordan wasn't a special child and wasn't killed in all hell breaks loose. it was in fresh blood. he's the one that got transformed into a vampire and then sam killed him with the wires in that super gorey episode. the guy that killed sam's name was zach. why do i see so many people get this wrong?