Reviews for By Any Other Name
VioletMidnight chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh wow. That was so deliciously bittersweet! I just finished City of Bones today and am incredibly sad over this awesome pairing being broken up.

Seriously though, this story was totally awe inspiring and I was seriously close to tears at the end.
ashpi chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I am usually annoyed by the pre-CoG stories, but I just keep getting sucked into every one of your stories. I love them all.
Shannon17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh my heavens...your words are so beautiful, you painted the most perfect scene before my eyes and I am utterly speechless. I really dont know what to say or even write how I feel after reading that. The depth of emotion that you created in Jace was tearing ME apart inside, well done.

Please write more! You have an obvious talent and I cannot wait to read more of your stories with that much depth and structure :)
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
DDAMN! IT! Please write more!
Snowee chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I love the way you write! And I love all C/Js)

cant wait for more x.x
Lady Saffir chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Absolutely wonderful. The depth of pain Jace is feeling is so evident. I loved this piece.
gone1234567890 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Arockr chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
omg awesome. I love Jace. I know it's annoying to just get reviews ' oh it's great write more!' but honestly that's the best I've got, I didn't read anything that seemed out of place and the angst was very well handled :)
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
i'm not into incest, but this was a pretty good story.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Amazing job! I loved how vulnerable Jace was - and that he didn't chase Clary away. :)
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
you are driving me MAD with this! I need more please oh please! I beg you! do more do more!
crazyforedwardrn chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
that was very, very sweet...and just what i needed

i am so in denial about them being bro and sis that i refuse to believe it...there are too many looholes and hints at something else happening that it's just not true

I love any story where they are together...and to kiss, oh that's icing on the cake

thanks for that!
lionlovesthelamb87 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is so good I almost cried. Please continue it!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wonderful job, although I don't know if Jace would be the kind of guy to do a monologue quite like Good luck
I'll Be Your Star chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Simply amazing!

I love your writing style!

39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »