Reviews for Blood
Accept No Imposters chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Erik wouldn't kill Christine. O.e

*eyetwitch*
Angel1256 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I think the first part is very true and reflective of Erik and the POTO themes-and I liked, very much! Though, I do think Erik would kill himself before landing a finger on Christine Daae-but who knows! One can only handle so much. My critque is that instead of writing in "Erik Killed Christine", you might want to reveal that in the last few lines of the poem in a "twist of a way". Maybe , first, toss in a few lines which make it seem that it was Raoul he had killed...but no! Nice:)
Meh chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Yep, meh. That's really all I thought of it.

It's not great poetry, it's quite melodramatic, and you should really add in some puncuation (for example "The color bright./You look and wish" versus "The color bright/You look and wish"). You don't really make it clear WHO Erik killed, until your AN at the end. I was thinking "Who did he kill? Raoul? Jack Sparrow?"

Sorry for the tough review. Critique, right? D Happy writing!
yukisana chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Err... As you know, I'm not the biggest POTO fan (actually, not at all) but that was kinda scary... it was vamp-ish.

I'm really sorry... but I kinda don't get any plot things... all I know is that your language is awesome~
bloodXblade chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wait wait... is this like the poem you posted up on DA?
Vesperae chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I don't love this kind of poetry, so I'm biased.

Oh and I hate blood so that makes me even more biased.

Andd I don't like Erik killing Christine so that includes more bias.

All in all...I like your stories better.

Very descriptive though.
Lia Felix chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Heh. Nice, very descriptive. A bit...

I dunno, it's creepy. Thats good, yeah?
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
um...okay that is rather different.
Chapucera chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I cant say I liked this harsh bit of poetry.

Did I mention I have trouble with angst?

Anyway, the idea of Eriks killing Christine seems so very OOC, so very anti-Phantom, that it robs the work of any legitimacy it might otherwise have had.