Reviews for Streetlights
EliTwiVamp chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Aw this was so sad. It was good though. You know how to write some sad things though...

Ellie
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This seems really good! I like how descriptive it is.

Ellie
Cain chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I'm trying to jump back into my marathon of your Carly/Sam fics (been so busy lately) and I'm on a computer that doesn't have them all bookmarked like mine, so I'm trying to find the ones I haven't read yet and I don't see how I missed this little one- I tried to hit more of the one-shots before delving into the multi-chaps. But I've read it now and loved it. I like the song too, so that always helps.

Favorite bit:

"Carls." She says your name like she's been holding it in forever.

Don't know why, but I love it.
turnyourCAMon chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
This was very cute in a bittersweet sort of way, but it's open ended for happiness. :) Great!
Ryoko05 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
love it.
Blaithin-mae chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
heya, first off love this song and I was happy picking out the lyrics while reading this.

Second; I love your writing style, I actually went and read everything you wrote, not only did you make me a Cam fan but you make me want to write the pairing myself. You completly capture all their voices, especially Sam sarcastic snark and Carly's sweetness and you have a maturity in your writing that it generally unfound in this fandom.

I was also very impressed with how you dealt with Sam's less than happy home life, it was wonderfully done, angsty and gritty without seeming unrealistic and cliche and best of all Sam didn't become OOC.

Basically I love everything you have written and hope you write some more soon.
xjadedjoy chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Angsty, love it!
Vanessa Riverton chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Sam, it's a great idea! LOL i like this story, id like to see an update if you could!

-VR
SquishyCool chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
This story made me sad [

But it was so good... that's why it made me sad.

I wish Sam had just gone up there with Carly! I can't imagine them saying goodbye to each other... it's depressing.

Wonderful job, though.
lita rocks LbC chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
you're probably sick of me now, cuz i basically comment ALL of your stories. lol. i seriously think that your stories deserve like a million reviews. great job on this two shot )
croaker001 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Pyrobee chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
So I guess this isn't a oneshot now, huh? Aw, your stories are always so sad. Too bad I love them. Great chapter.
kelseykuroneko chapter 1 . 11/1/2008