Reviews for Mukashibanashi
Dark Lady 69 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
What happened to this story?
Protective wolf girl chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
AWSOME ! ! ! Please keep going I wan't to know what happens to inu and kag. :)
Bdhjxb chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
This story is almost two years old, I just realized that. Better update soon, you can only imagine majority of the human patience span.
Hhxjdjfh chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
This story is interesting, it's the original story in reverse. You seem to be updating stories again, so it would be beneficial if you update this story some time soon, because I'm eager to know what happens next, and I'm confident that others are just as eager to know. Hopefully this review will encourage you. I'll be reading other stories until then, and coming back for the heck of it.

Later.
elf mermaid chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Wow, this is a really good version of role-reversal. By the way, do you know of any stories that are the exact same storyline, with roles reversed? If yes, please let me know. Please update soon, and thank you so much for writing this! :)
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
awesome!
bumblezee chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
i really like the idea of this story. it held my attention fast; very captivating!

keep updating!

xx. bumble.
knittingknots chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors/artist, Inuyashaloverr and KnittingKnots, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

/fa/

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fiction)

(Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

~ Inuyashaloverr & KnittingKnots

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
good chapter
animeangelgotherwings chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
wow this story is very topsy tervy but its also very good
Caitie AKA AzureFlames chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
I enjoied this chapter! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chappies! Nice writing!

Caitie
Mimiko chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
asdfasdf YAY NEW CHAPTER YAY!

Good work! I'm pleased.

It's kind of odd, going back to the beginning (as it were) and being like, "Now, why are you being like that?" I'm talking to you, Kaede.

I love Inuyasha and Kagome. I know you know that already, but I just thought I'd throw that in here, 'cause you write them so well. It's just little cute moments that just make my day!

And they're so full of them and it makes me so happy.

Plus, Inuyasha is just adorable in all of his awkwardness. And his mama's boy tendencies are just love. Poor things. I just want to pet their heads.

Also, I can't wait to see them in modern times. And I hope we'll get a look at Inuyasha's mother with Kagome. Will it be anything like Kagome's mother with Inuyasha? I hope so. I feed on the cute, Froggy. It nourishes me~~

XD I shouldn't review things right before I'm going to go to bed. But if I don't review right after I read I forget what I wanted to say later...

But I'm really tired so I'm going to go to sleep now. Hopefully I will dream of this, and not anything on the tv show about prison that I'm watching.
gold sea glass chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
this story is getting better and better. keep it up!
Cold Moon chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
SWEET~ That was kol Kagome is going back with him Wonder whats gonna happen?
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 4 . 11/22/2008