Reviews for Whispers
Rc1212 chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Awesome story, can't wait for more!
Talon88.1 chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Awesome story, Im loving the imagery and the way you treat Issac as a man, not a supersoldier. Keep it up! I cant wait to see whats in store for the poor guy!

I cant wait to see the looks on the marines faces when they realize that the engineer's mining tools work better then all their high powered weapons.

Well...cept that mini cannon from the beginning.
The Lonely Fox chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
So I guess your not gonna finish this huh. Man what a shame
chris bounds chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
hello my name is chris and i really enjoy this story sofar but two questions 1) why are there almost no necromorphs until the other group arived? and 2) when will isacc meet any of the other ship's crew expecially harmony, who is my favorite female in this story. keep up the great work and i hope that the main two or three atlest can survive until they meet and please cut back on the giant tenticals because you already showed almost half as many as there was in the whole game which i think was about 12 or 15 including each tentical on the food storage boss/ the second turrent area/ and final boss. but still great work, nice characters, decent plot, and you made it so i don't know if i even would care about nicole's or kendra's lives in this story anymore, aslo nice small jokes you attempting in here.
tanks60808 chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
This is great. one of the most deep down thrilling fics i have ever. read. now i cant wait for dead space 2
Wee.Doctor chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
Oh no! Your story got me trapped! need... More... soon! haha

Keep on it buddy, i like how you portray Isaac, i don't think he is a badass. And i really hope that Nicole is alive, that would be great.

Anyhow, keep on it when you can. Also i don't exactly know what to feel about this story yet.. Its scary at times but also kinda.. i dunno cool? :P

best.

Chris
Donaruie chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
so far I'm loving this. I love how you're portraying him. I know at one point while I was playing it seemed like Isaac seemed like he was having a panic attack...maybe not...maybe I'd just been playing too long lol

also...I saw your authors note on the first chapter. I probably would have hated the game too if I didn't know there was going to be a sequel. I had to go to work right after beating it...I was in a bit of a mood the whole day lol
Iwannabeamongoose chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
I loved Dead Space, but I found the ending a bit disappointing. I'm glad someone decided to make a better ending (or continuation rather.) I look forward to reading the next three chapters!

Also, am I mistaken or are you a fan of BSG?
BrazeRancor chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Well, this chapter mostly breeds anxiety in me: "How will he survive this? How will he survive that? Will the separate Necromorph nodes start fighting each other? Did the Ishimura gain sentience? When is the next chapter? Blah blah BLah!"

's all good!
Angel Commando chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
You're a nursing student?

*Blank stare.*

So is my sister! Isn't that weird? She's working on getting her EMT basic at a communicty college and then applying for a job. As you a CNA or an RN?

Anyway, back on topic~

Another amazingly-written chapter. Thoroughly enjoyed this one as much as I have all of the others. I like how "Nicole" interacted with Isaac. It kind of gave me that surreal dream-like feel, but in the next moment it strikes as a frightening reality kind of emotion.

(Forgive me if that sounds creepy, but I do get very into my liked fictions.)

As for specific emotions, I would have to say frustration. When I played through Dead Space, a couple of times I felt like hucking my controller at the screen and screaming in utter frustration at the plotline. Your FF does a good job of recreating the atmosphere of the game. Good job!

Ha ha. . . Yeah, maybe I'm the only one who thinks he's that badass, but any man who survives that long, getting mindf*'d like that, and then goes back for a SECOND time, well. . .

Oh. Second game is coming out soon. I forgot if I already told you or not, but I would recomend checking out their home page. Apparently Isaac is the man in charge this time around, and he's supposed to talk! :O
canocola chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
I still love this story and I want to see how the two will meet! Plz keep it up
Iyrsiiea chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
I'm glad we've come back to Issac, I personally don't like the OCs. Their parts are rather confusing and uninteresting, filled with backround information and references that just ruin the feel of it. Should be interesting if they meet Issac, will they attack him 'cause he acts a tad crazy? Will they help him? Only you know.
TheFlyingHotPocket chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Being the heartless, ungrateful bastard that I am, what took you so long?

Not to say that this is unnappreciated, but damn.

To much Harmony not enough Isaac, but it seems you already know that. Was the man who said that he would get her out alive, Isaac? He certainly fits the bill.

Its all good, the only thing I can truly complain about is the length of time between updates. However, if that is what allows the story to be of the high calibur that it is, I guess I can't gripe too much.
Higureryu chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
I think it would be intresting for Issac to run into the three soilders and get nicole out of the ship.
canocola chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Great chapter! But I prefer Isaacs piont of view and can't wait for the next one!Also I think that harmony and isaac will meet later and then try to find the other marine she was with,(i forgot his name), anyway, and then if they do find him they'll look for a suitable autodoc the Ishimura has to fix Kendra.