Reviews for Breaking and Entering
LeechLover85 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
GUH

bb I love you

marry me?

Vanilla thanks for pushing her ass!
KatieBelleCullen chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Woohoo! I swear girl, that totally made my day. My favorite line was "lightning flashed through my veins." The imagery in that is absolutely amazing. Good job! :)
puresilver chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
...you know I probably should not be reading this during my anatomy lecture class...I'm all hot and bothered and people are staring. This is fucking hot!
AutumnDreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Ooh... nice! I thought Edward was going to have to buy them a new house. Good thing he didn't have to bite any pillows this time. :)
pippapear chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Excellent!

Soiling others property all in the name of hot DTE! Perfect!

Thanks very much for this!

Its great.

Cheers.
RedChevy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
DT! Woo Hoo...Nice job...I love out of control vampire Edward...have to go change my panties now ;-)
EZRocksAngel chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
omg.

that was worth the wait. AMAZING. I loved how you managed to capture their spirit while putting them in this...um..position.
Kayanne chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hot Hot Hot!
JerseyBella chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
OMFG, that was so great! Its nice to see that being a vampire makes Bella have more confidence, even if she does doubt it. Silly Edward for still halding back, but he made it up to her in spades. The home owners are going to be in for quite a shock to find a ferrari sitting in their driveway, lol. Very nice work!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
HAHA! That was AWESOME! D
knblas chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I have been waiting for someone to put Bella in his lap as he drove. Edward always talks about being an excellent driver it just seemed like a logical thing to have them try.
jdsk chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
DT, that was some of your finest my dear. And that is saying a lot, considering the hot smut that is PDL.

I love a breaking and entering, dark and brooding Edward.

You nailed this one bb. Nailed it.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 1 . 10/24/2008