Reviews for Alive At Last
KELS B chapter 1 . 7/20
Loved it! Can't wait until next time, love your writing!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Good story
Nice ending to the series
Merry Christmas
yuiseomugi chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Awesome story! Although Vampire Knight has already ended, I still can't get over Zero and Yuki that's why I'm so glad I read your fanfic. Each chapter was beautifully written. ZeKi forever 3
BellaSwan1000 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Luved it so much! Almost brought tears to my eyes. Finally Zero n yuki r together like they r supposed to b. AMAYZIN
randomizer12332 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
By far the best one ive read yet i screamed when zero asked yuki to marry him I DIED!
Midnight Self chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Aw, it's over. I've read the entire arc over the course of three days, and now this beautiful world has shut its window...I'm definitely rereading this in half a year. Definitely. Good luck with your novel, if it's not already finished.
Glistening Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Absolutely amazing! The way you describe Yuki's and Zero's love is breathtaking. I wish you all the best for your original projects!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Well I can respect the reasoning for your absence but let me just say how much better my days would be if I had more of this awesomeness to look forward to. I will say that thankfully you finished these before your break...thank goodness.
maplett chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Awesome!
iceflower333 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Wooah! It was stunning! Amazing! And also... the ending sentence was perfect: "And so, that was how I began my first night of forever"! Thank you! ;*
Roya chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is by far the best Zeki fanfic I've ever read. EVER. You're amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Your writing blows me away.
zemira chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Well, it's rare for me to even read any heterosexual story anymore, but you've truly impressed me. I recently got into Zeki, and was disappointed by the lack of skills for the theme in fanfiction. But I have to say, this was a wonderful read.
beybladexxfreak chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
*_* Such a great story! Loved every word of it! XD
Oh...i wish so much that this ending would be the real one of the manga!
sigh...dont know how far you are now with reading, but the latest development is really depressing -_-
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
so beautiful! ; . ;
lliom virag chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This story was AMAZING :) :) :) :)
I loved you closure for the series, and agree with your idea that Kaname should just leave the picture completely. :)
I have a feeling you will be EXTREMELY surprised from the actual things that happen. I hope you will continue writing one shots... I LOVE YOUR STORIES. Thank you for posting and letting me read this awesome story. Will they have kids? can you write more? PLEASE write more.
Again, THIS STORY IS F****** AMAZING.