Reviews for Rollercoaster
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I already loved 'going pro' and if you ever come back to this and make a story out of it I know I'd read it.
A pair of blue eyes chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I re-watched "Bend it like Beckham" today which made me want to read some "BILB"-fics. Now here I am a few hours later loving your story "Going Pro" and wishing you would continue this. I realise it's been 4 years since you uploaded but that doesn't mean it's too late to start now.
love chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
YES! I had just posted o the other story it needed an epilogue. This works :)
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hahaha so cute!
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really love Going Pro and I hope this becomes a sequel! Though I would have loved to find out what happened right after Going Pro. How did Joe do coaching the men's team? Did they get engaged shortly after? How their relationship continued since they didn't have to hide it anymore. I really enjoy your portrayal of their relationship so I hope you might one day decide to continue this!
VivoRisataAmore chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
As before this is amazing, I hope you are still getting reviews because I really want you to continue! :) :)
poweroflove chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
you should continue this! there is not enough decent bend it like beckham fic on this site! one of the best written!
HelR chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I absolultly loved going pro. please continue Rollercoaster, pregnant jess will just be funny espically when her mother finds out.
romang8tr chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Lol...found your fics today and really enjoyed the humor between Jess and Joe. Hope you consider continuing this or another one of your Bend It Like Beckham stories.
peace.love.choralmusic chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
wow! I really hope you continue this! It could be do cool
Ruby Red-ink chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
oh plz oh plz oh plz continue this! it would make such a great story! I absolutely loved "Going Pro" and i love the way you write the characters. hope to see more from you!

~PIXIE
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I thinks its fine as a one shot, but i can definitely see it going somewhere. either way it will be great :)
NoLongerAFanfictionReader chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
love it! make it a story plz!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
LOL, I'd love to see you continue this. Glad Joe is so understanding of her hormones.

-Ellie
Geeky13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
PLEASE keep up the awesome work!

I love it!