Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
Kinkygeek chapter 18 . 8/7/2009
ALRIGHT! VIOLENCE! Hell yeah!

Great chapter.
Uvabunchies chapter 18 . 8/7/2009
I'll tell you what I think-I think that this chapter rocked and I think that you're right about Edward being such a stud sometimes and such a whiney b-word other times and I think that you should update real, real soon.
NonAdorable Writer chapter 18 . 8/7/2009
Uh-oh, I wonder how Charlie will react to this latest bit of news? I loved this chapter! The drama was very good!
annamarie chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Wow, i have never enjoyed an edward jacob fight scene so much! This chapter was written excellently! You're amazing update soon please :D
JSierra chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Very dramatic chapter, but good nonetheless! You are an amazing writer! Can't wait until you can update again!
MJLYP chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Oh, I'm so happy that he finally punched Jake in this story. Jake was really getting on my nerves. Do people just not know what "no" means?
twilight mom and fan chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
I'm glad Edward finally punched Jake!
dreamingincolorxo chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
awesome chapter! i can't believe edward seriously thought bella cheated on him with jacob! i have to admit edward mad beyond belief is actually enjoyable! :P i wonder how charlie will react to the news!
cshorte chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Loved it! Finally...Yay for Edward for punching Jake! He deserved it. so glad that he stayed and was able to listen to Bella's expanation about why she was pressed up on Jakes car! Can't wait til the next chapter for Charlie's reaction!
cshorte chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
Great chapter! Ugh Jake is such an ass...I don't blame bella for being so angry and spelling the beans about what happened to the baby. Seriously someone needs to smack Jake around a few times. Poor Bella...I know how she feels...losing a baby is tough...it takes time to heal...for awhile there I couldn't even look at a baby without breaking down after i miscarried my child. and I was told it would be harder for me and my husband to concieve but seven years later...I have two beautiful children.
StarryNightT chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
**hugs Edward** Bella would never do that to you, idiot! :) GOOD job with those punches! It would have only been better if you knocked him out lol. I'm wondering what Charlie's reaction is going to be! I hope he doesn't freak out TOO bad... Can't wait for the next one ;)

-Rachelle-
Baby-Atemu chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
OH! MY! GOD! That was just amazing... go Edward! hahaha... i wonder how Charlie is going to take the news... i would've punched Jake too for what he did... *annoyed sigh*... lol... i can't wait for your next update...

~*~BabyAtemu~*~
bloodredeclipse chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Haha...makes me laugh because Edward is just one of those characters I love to hate...I loved all of the intense emotion throughout this chapter...complete awesomeness. Can't wait until the next chapter!
Midnight's Queen chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Update soon.
Unconquerable chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter!
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »