Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
StarryNightT chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
**hugs Edward** Bella would never do that to you, idiot! :) GOOD job with those punches! It would have only been better if you knocked him out lol. I'm wondering what Charlie's reaction is going to be! I hope he doesn't freak out TOO bad... Can't wait for the next one ;)

-Rachelle-
Baby-Atemu chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
OH! MY! GOD! That was just amazing... go Edward! hahaha... i wonder how Charlie is going to take the news... i would've punched Jake too for what he did... *annoyed sigh*... lol... i can't wait for your next update...

~*~BabyAtemu~*~
bloodredeclipse chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Haha...makes me laugh because Edward is just one of those characters I love to hate...I loved all of the intense emotion throughout this chapter...complete awesomeness. Can't wait until the next chapter!
Midnight's Queen chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Update soon.
Unconquerable chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter!
bunnylove28 chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
This is amazing. so much emotion and tentsion. can't wait for the next chapter!
caitlexishop chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
That was not what I expected. I'm glad he hit him too and I think it's kinda funny that Charlie walked in on them like that. But I'm anxious to see how Charlie reacts and everything. Thanks so much for updating!
Lululuvstwilight chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Jake had that punch coming.I am glad Edward broke his nose. I look forward to the next chapter.
sprinter1 chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
that was a freaking fantastic chapter! omg i loved it please update soon i cant wait!
twilife-liver8 chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Wow! I started reading coffee makes the heart grow fonder on like Sunday I wanna say when you posted this chapter and I haven't been able to stop reading! The stories are so good and I can't wait for the next chapter!
stinkyfeet chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
wow angry edward is HOT.

let's not even talk about that cliffee.

Good job, i'm glad jake got punched.

can't wait to see what charlie thinks.

updaate son!
TabithaAbraham chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Great chapter. I loved the realistic depiction of the misunderstanding. Edward only saw part of what happened and it was understandable that he would be upset. As for Bella, I'm glad that she stood her ground and made him listen to her side. I'm even happier that Edward broke Jake's nose because Jake is an ass who deserves to be punished. Her bluntness in telling Charlie why she broke down was refreshing. Thanks for writing. :D
Daywatcher chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Go Edward! Poor Ed though, pulling up to see that. I'm dying to see Charlies reaction to Bellas confession. Cant wait for the next chapter!
barefootandlost chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Great chap!
Bia chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Love it! Just love it! Edward should have some faith in Bella, but I like how it turn out...

Update soon, bc with this update I'm getting more excited to know the rest.
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »