Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
TopazHeart chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
The punch heard round the world...and what whiney arse goes back bellyaching about his broken bloody nose like he's the victim. You go get that cleaned up first THEN you go back to the wake. I am so not Jake's fan especially not after his attempt at hands on Bella time last chapter.
SillyHearts chapter 18 . 8/11/2009
update soon!
SillyHearts chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
love it!
fanpire1995 chapter 18 . 8/10/2009
awesome chapter. im glad edward hit jake.

i loved that edward had to get a pillow to cover himself.
fanpire1995 chapter 17 . 8/10/2009
aww. that was a sad chapter

how did I know that Edward would get there on time?
M chapter 18 . 8/10/2009
actually, Edward's whininess has been greatly exaggerated by ff writers... but Bella is a 24.7 whiney bitch... in books and stories, but that seems to be ok with everyone... I didn't want that fight to happen... but I think Edward's insecurities are always overlooked... so atleast that's brought to attention, I'm glad things are cleared up without dragging out the drama... and Charlie knows now.. EEP!
nopoodles chapter 18 . 8/10/2009
Ive been trying to review for two days but my reviewer wasnt working.

lol as to Edward having to put a pillow over his lap. Aww as to them two having reunion smooches. OMK as to punching Jake, i mean he kind of deserved it but wow, violent edward!

Please update so we can have the next installment of Hard To Concentrate.

You Know Who I Am
Kinkygeek chapter 18 . 8/7/2009
ALRIGHT! VIOLENCE! Hell yeah!

Great chapter.
Uvabunchies chapter 18 . 8/7/2009
I'll tell you what I think-I think that this chapter rocked and I think that you're right about Edward being such a stud sometimes and such a whiney b-word other times and I think that you should update real, real soon.
NonAdorable Writer chapter 18 . 8/7/2009
Uh-oh, I wonder how Charlie will react to this latest bit of news? I loved this chapter! The drama was very good!
annamarie chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Wow, i have never enjoyed an edward jacob fight scene so much! This chapter was written excellently! You're amazing update soon please :D
JSierra chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Very dramatic chapter, but good nonetheless! You are an amazing writer! Can't wait until you can update again!
MJLYP chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Oh, I'm so happy that he finally punched Jake in this story. Jake was really getting on my nerves. Do people just not know what "no" means?
twilight mom and fan chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
I'm glad Edward finally punched Jake!
dreamingincolorxo chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
awesome chapter! i can't believe edward seriously thought bella cheated on him with jacob! i have to admit edward mad beyond belief is actually enjoyable! :P i wonder how charlie will react to the news!
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »