Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
tuva4661 chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
I love this story. But I also love reading some author's notes. Sometimes I expect them to not have a life like I do, but then they're like, "my dad died" and I'm like, oh damn... anyways, I hope life is awesome. And keep writing!
HLD418 chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
I really, really enjoyed both Coffee Makes the Heart Grow Fonder and Hard to Concentrate. I just wished this one was finished. I understand the busy, very busy schedule, but the last update was 5 years ago, so I guess there is no hope of this story having an ending. It seems to happen to all of the really good stories, there is no ending.
Bee chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Hi, i have only just found the genius which is your stories! I know that it is seriously unlikely you will update this story seeing as it is 4 years and all but i just wanted to say how amazing this story is! Please if it is possible update the end of the story! B x
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
lmfao smh at bella...
LAB1 chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
I've really enjoyed your story! You have a great grasp of deep emotions and keeping it real without drowning in angst. I appreciate the lack of graphic bedroom scenes. They just distract from a good story most of the time.
tiffer285 chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
I know you haven't updated in 2 years but if you can once again start writing I'd love it! absolutely love this story an I'm dying to know what happens!
Twihardlover4 chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
Okay I love this story, it's like my favorite and you should never ever stop lol I love how the characters and situations are so real too keep going! :D
Twihardlover4 chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Aw poor Bella I feel bad for her :/
Twihardlover4 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
So from ur authors note I'm guessing she's NOT pregnant? *confused look*
hbkhhhrock chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great story and by the way I love Rhcp favorite band
lovelybluesky chapter 21 . 5/9/2011
Love the story! I can't wait to see how it continues!

Have an amazing day!

xoxo,

Maru.-
athome Jo chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
Well I love this story! Can you tell me, do they get married, have babies, and live Happily Ever After?
sarah chapter 21 . 2/25/2011
i loove ur stories...when will u update.?
Asian beauty chapter 22 . 2/12/2011
First of al congrats on ur weding !

Anyways ur da BEST . Man ur so awsum seriously i luv ur work. Al the drama mixed with humour and romance ! Ur a piece of work alright n so are al ur stories .

Luv u . Hope u update soon