Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
I just read the original story and the sequal! Its a great story and I hope you continue with it soon!
crazyperson17 chapter 22 . 12/5/2010
please continue to update! i also know how it can be difficult to write and have a life at the same time :) but id be happy with a chapter even every few months! please don't give up on this story because i 3 it!

Kate
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2010
heyy, i know your a bit busy with a lot of stuff. but this story is really good, and it would be very great if there is a new chapter. thanks. :)
anyamandehotmail.co.uk chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
nice introduction to the story
reader chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
I know that you have a ton of stuff going on your life, but i and probably a couple hundred people would really appreciate it if you wrote a new chapter. I just began your story and couldnt stop until I finished until this chapter. Some all human stories really suck and are boring, but yours is pretty great. Enjoy your life and get back to writing as soon as possible.
Hali B chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
Getting married is a perfectly good reason! lol. Im sure everone understands. Life can be time consuming :)
LisaLisa3232 chapter 22 . 8/1/2010
Dude! its been months! Please!
alicefan98 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i loved coffe makes the heart grow fonder so i'm looking forward to reading this. Love it so far!
imafanpire.xoxo chapter 22 . 5/15/2010
don't worry about it! I love your story and just because you haven't written, im not going to stop reading. and CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING!
Fiyaaa chapter 22 . 5/14/2010
Congratulations on your wedding!
beccasmind chapter 22 . 5/14/2010
WooHoo. Excited to see you back
ashypie93 chapter 21 . 5/13/2010
Hey just wanted to let you know I love this story and was just wondering if you planned on updating again. If you are please do it soon!
Hannah chapter 20 . 5/2/2010
Ok so! I read coffee and I loved it and I'm reading this and I'm loving it, but one thing is bugging me so much I can't hold back anymore. Usually I try not to be too critical because I only really read good stories , but if you want to make it to the big leagues you need to go through if possible and change what I call the ''unforgivables.'' I really hope that you have encountered them in your lifetime and am just making a stupid mistake...repeatedly. Please keep the following ''unforgivables'' in mind because the quality of your writing would be greatly improved:

Yourpossessive ex: your hat
you're you are ex: you're an author

when you confuse these an educated reader such as myself takes note and files it away in their opinion bank of you...

Good luck with your writing !
Hannah
widi96 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Is this story going to be finished? It's been 5 months for an update.
Adele0x chapter 21 . 4/18/2010