Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
edward is so sweet!
mialuvtwilight chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i love it already!
xxGrAcExx chapter 21 . 2/18/2010
omg i love your stories! your writing style is actually complete (compared to some other stories, no offense to other writers. but to tell the truth, my writings aren't all that great either). anyhow, for suggestions, do you think that when Bella gets home, you can add more events with the rest of the group (Emmett, Jasper, Alice, Rosalie). Also, you can also add more to the funeral or add to what Bella and Edward told Charlie. :P yah im not the best reviewer. oh well. good job :)
xNicoleRose215x chapter 21 . 2/17/2010
I LOVE this story! The first one is awesome too! Please update soon! :)
alycaly chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
This was a good chapter. I would have thought they would talk a little more about the weekend's events, but it was still good. I really like this story, and I'm excited for whenever the next chapter is up!
alycaly chapter 16 . 2/10/2010
Good for Bella. She had better keep that resolve to not be alone with Jake, too! I mean I like him well enough in the books, but in this story I definitely am not a fan of Jacob Black. :)
London'Baby chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
Hi..

i love your story..it is really great and just so well written..:-)...the first story "CMTHGF" i read it in german..but i just couldnt wait..i wanted so bad to know what happens next..i just love your story..great work..please continue...

Lovely Greets from Germany...

Katim
IloveRobPLAINANDSIMPLE chapter 21 . 2/7/2010
Heyy x I didn't comment on your stories before beacause I wanted to get to the latest update chapter. I read the first story and I thought it was brilliant! When I checked your profile and saw that there was also a sequal I was so happy! I just wanted you to know that both of your stories are AMAZING! I love the way if your writing style, the way you describe things and make me imagine them in my head and I love the plot of the stories. I am also so glad that you have long chapters because I absolutely hate short chapters. I think all you have to do is to continiue writing great stories and updates often and I can honestly say that your stories are very catchy and good to read and I have read a lot of stories. :) keep up your good work and you are onto a winner x WELL DONE! :)
BGAINES chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
i just came across yuor stories yesterday and must say there pretty good, i am stuck on this one now but looking how often u update not sure a story i want to get into that much, i hate coming across stories and there only updated every few months, so please tell me your not one of those authors,
Misty46 chapter 21 . 1/9/2010
Hi, recently found your story and have read the first part. Finally I finished part 2 chap 21 today. Hope that you can continue to write this story. jia you!
Bella-18-Swan chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
Really good story please updAte soon! :)
kaylaboo93 chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
I love this storyy! is he going to ask her to marry him? r they ever going to have a baby? i hope u finish!
barefootandlost chapter 21 . 12/19/2009
Great chap!
Melolabel chapter 20 . 12/17/2009
Glad the Charlie dynamic is all ironed out. Good job!
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »