Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
lovelybluesky chapter 21 . 5/9/2011
Love the story! I can't wait to see how it continues!

Have an amazing day!

xoxo,

Maru.-
athome Jo chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
Well I love this story! Can you tell me, do they get married, have babies, and live Happily Ever After?
sarah chapter 21 . 2/25/2011
i loove ur stories...when will u update.?
Asian beauty chapter 22 . 2/12/2011
First of al congrats on ur weding !

Anyways ur da BEST . Man ur so awsum seriously i luv ur work. Al the drama mixed with humour and romance ! Ur a piece of work alright n so are al ur stories .

Luv u . Hope u update soon
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
I just read the original story and the sequal! Its a great story and I hope you continue with it soon!
crazyperson17 chapter 22 . 12/5/2010
please continue to update! i also know how it can be difficult to write and have a life at the same time :) but id be happy with a chapter even every few months! please don't give up on this story because i 3 it!

Kate
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2010
heyy, i know your a bit busy with a lot of stuff. but this story is really good, and it would be very great if there is a new chapter. thanks. :)
anyamandehotmail.co.uk chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
nice introduction to the story
reader chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
I know that you have a ton of stuff going on your life, but i and probably a couple hundred people would really appreciate it if you wrote a new chapter. I just began your story and couldnt stop until I finished until this chapter. Some all human stories really suck and are boring, but yours is pretty great. Enjoy your life and get back to writing as soon as possible.
Hali B chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
Getting married is a perfectly good reason! lol. Im sure everone understands. Life can be time consuming :)
LisaLisa3232 chapter 22 . 8/1/2010
Dude! its been months! Please!
alicefan98 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i loved coffe makes the heart grow fonder so i'm looking forward to reading this. Love it so far!
imafanpire.xoxo chapter 22 . 5/15/2010
don't worry about it! I love your story and just because you haven't written, im not going to stop reading. and CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING!
Fiyaaa chapter 22 . 5/14/2010
Congratulations on your wedding!
beccasmind chapter 22 . 5/14/2010
WooHoo. Excited to see you back
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »