Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
PLV chapter 21 . 12/12/2009
Loved all of the chapters.

Looking forward to more.

I hope E/B get to have their talk and clean the air.

Congrats on your marriage.

-D
cshorte chapter 21 . 12/11/2009
Loved it!
Cullenosopy chapter 21 . 12/10/2009
Thanks!
ILOVEEDWARDANDBELLA chapter 21 . 12/9/2009
aww i think that edward and bella are SO cute togetherr
Elven at Heart chapter 21 . 12/9/2009
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
pigglet.93 chapter 21 . 12/8/2009
Wow! I havent reviewed your story in a while. Anyway great job and keep writing. Love it
twilightlover1417 chapter 20 . 12/8/2009
wait? new vampire series book? which one! what was it's name
twilight mom and fan chapter 21 . 12/8/2009
loved it!
Mo'Reading chapter 21 . 12/8/2009
WOW you were kind of out of it when you wrote this chapter, well you did great with the angst about the dreaded jealousy/possible cheating conversation. It resonated so much with the times I had to have a hard conversation with a significant other and I dreaded it so I too procrastinated up the butt! Only to find out that the drama I thought would ensue was my imagination. Oh and thank you for ending it on a happy note.
Mo'Reading chapter 17 . 12/8/2009
I'm glad you posted this because it seemed like there was a big section missing, now it is more clear. Bella seriously needs to open her eyes and see that she can't be there for Jake as long as he still has feelings for her. I never understood that whole were breaking up but were going to stay friends right away. I was never able to do that, eventually I was the persons friend again but not right away, because no matter whether I did the breaking up or not seeing them moveon to someone else still burned.
Adhis chapter 21 . 12/7/2009
YAY! you wrote another chapter! congrats on the marrige!

this chapter was awesome and i cant wait for another one to come out! New Moon was awesome ima see it again on my bday friday ] but i seriously think that they need a new script writer because they dont have the important lines that they do in the book *cough* page 510 *cough* lol
Scorpio11 chapter 21 . 12/7/2009
Welcome back, and congratulations on your marriage.

It was nice to see that they worked everything out without a lot more drama. Of course, they still have to deal with the whole new car issue.
TCullen80 chapter 21 . 12/7/2009
So they are going to fix that situation that they had in Forks! YEA... And Bella has to get a new car I am sure that Edward won't let her buy one he will buy one for her..
sprinter1 chapter 21 . 12/7/2009
haha that was amazing! glad everything is in the clear now ]] please update soon!
Maddy chapter 21 . 12/7/2009
I thought NM was better than Twilight too but that's not too hard to achieve..not enough Edward... but that was expected... it's too bad because most of the scenes I wanted to see were in the first book...

I'm glad they cleared the air between them in this chapter. Edward accusing her of cheating was uncalled for, but I could see that he was projecting his fears... he's afraid that Bella will be taken advantage of, but he really can't do anything about that. I hope the Jacob loose end is tied up... If you feel like you've taken them where you want them to.. I guess you can tie up loose ends and show us a promising future for them.
1,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »