Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
alycaly chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
This was a good chapter. I would have thought they would talk a little more about the weekend's events, but it was still good. I really like this story, and I'm excited for whenever the next chapter is up!
alycaly chapter 16 . 2/10/2010
Good for Bella. She had better keep that resolve to not be alone with Jake, too! I mean I like him well enough in the books, but in this story I definitely am not a fan of Jacob Black. :)
London'Baby chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
Hi..

i love your story..it is really great and just so well written..:-)...the first story "CMTHGF" i read it in german..but i just couldnt wait..i wanted so bad to know what happens next..i just love your story..great work..please continue...

Lovely Greets from Germany...

Katim
IloveRobPLAINANDSIMPLE chapter 21 . 2/7/2010
Heyy x I didn't comment on your stories before beacause I wanted to get to the latest update chapter. I read the first story and I thought it was brilliant! When I checked your profile and saw that there was also a sequal I was so happy! I just wanted you to know that both of your stories are AMAZING! I love the way if your writing style, the way you describe things and make me imagine them in my head and I love the plot of the stories. I am also so glad that you have long chapters because I absolutely hate short chapters. I think all you have to do is to continiue writing great stories and updates often and I can honestly say that your stories are very catchy and good to read and I have read a lot of stories. :) keep up your good work and you are onto a winner x WELL DONE! :)
BGAINES chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
i just came across yuor stories yesterday and must say there pretty good, i am stuck on this one now but looking how often u update not sure a story i want to get into that much, i hate coming across stories and there only updated every few months, so please tell me your not one of those authors,
Misty46 chapter 21 . 1/9/2010
Hi, recently found your story and have read the first part. Finally I finished part 2 chap 21 today. Hope that you can continue to write this story. jia you!
Bella-18-Swan chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
Really good story please updAte soon! :)
kaylaboo93 chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
I love this storyy! is he going to ask her to marry him? r they ever going to have a baby? i hope u finish!
barefootandlost chapter 21 . 12/19/2009
Great chap!
Melolabel chapter 20 . 12/17/2009
Glad the Charlie dynamic is all ironed out. Good job!
Solsticio chapter 21 . 12/15/2009
I hope that you are doing ok! The end was funny... Edward should go to the reservation jajajajajajaj. And I am so glad that Edward said that he was sorry for doubting Bella's love. Waiting for next update!
PLV chapter 21 . 12/12/2009
Loved all of the chapters.

Looking forward to more.

I hope E/B get to have their talk and clean the air.

Congrats on your marriage.

-D
cshorte chapter 21 . 12/11/2009
Loved it!
Cullenosopy chapter 21 . 12/10/2009
Thanks!
ILOVEEDWARDANDBELLA chapter 21 . 12/9/2009
aww i think that edward and bella are SO cute togetherr
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »