Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
Highlands chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
121: Ah, so I have to say it's not my fault I fell in love with you. You're the one that tripped me. And now, I have to go all Edward on you, and send you missile-proof cars [they're nice; they have stereos and everything!]:

'He laughed, before he got up, walked around the coffee table and got on one knee next to me, grabbed my hand and said, ‘You are everything in my life. When you smile I smile, when you laugh I laugh and when you cry it breaks my heart. I don’t ever want to lose you, so I hope you will agree to spend your life with me.’“' [My corrected version; "When you smile, I smile. When you laugh, I laugh, and when you cry it breaks my heart."]

"But now Alice was officially engaged, and that meant I could officially talk about the subject that had been trying to rip it’s way out of me for close to two months now." [Delete the apostrophe in "it's."]

"The ring screamed Alice! He said that my reaction alone told him he had the perfect ring." [Put Alice! in quotation marks; "Alice!"]

"Obviously he got the ok." [Okay.]

"You really would have preferred if I came up to you and spilled the beans, so that Jasper couldn’t surprise you with the great romantic blackout proposal?" [Comma after "great."]

"Any girl would just be happy to get such a good guy, especially such a good looking good guy. But to top it off lets add romantic and hopelessly in love." [Good-looking and, "But to top it off, let's add romantic and hopelessly in love."]

'“He picked it out, then called me over to look and then WALA! Big shiny rock on your tiny little finger. I was really just along for the ride.”' [Comma after tiny.]

"Her dress was elegant, yet form fitting enough to show off her amazing body. She looked like a modern day princess." [Form-fitting.]

"From the big, and I do mean big, dancing area, to the classic rock streaming through the speakers, oh and did I mention the limbo pole, the reception was just a big party." [Run-on.]

'“What about you Bella?” Rosalie asked, puling me out of my thoughts.' [Pulling.]

"I stared up at them from the muffin I was picking apart, with wide confused eyes." [Comma after "wide."]

'“Why prolong the inevitable. Think about it. The sooner you get married the closer you are to your fiftieth anniversary.”' [1st statement a question.]

'“I mean, I think that, yeah, someday Edward and I might get married. I’d hope if I ever get married it’s to him. And you know, the whole, saying I do thing.”' ["I do" thing.]

'They just rolled their eyes. “Bel-la!” Alice’s whine emphasizing the syllables.' [Emphasized.]

"Well, ever since the thought of marriage entered my mind, I always thought about how, maybe, I could skip the whole walking down the isle thing, and possibly the first dance." [Change isle to aisle.]

"You both know that I have issues with balancing, and well, walking down the isle, with everyone watching me, in what I’m sure will be heals, is just the perfect recipe for disaster." [Same thing; Aisle.]

"Rose, I believe you will have to do most of the duties that the maid of honor has because, lets face it, Bella just doesn’t have the drive." [Lets to "Let's."]

"Why did everyone want to talk about this stuff." [Change it to a question, love.]

'“Well, like, not wanting to do the whole walking down the isle thing and not dancing at all.”' [Isle - "Aisle."]

'“Whoa whoa.”' [Comma after first "Woah."]

"You think you are going to get out of walking down the isle?" [Aisle.]

'“Your going to have to change your mind, because my mind is already set in stone.”' [Your - "You're."]

'“OOH! Edward lets do it that way! Can we?”' [Lets - "Let's."]

'“Bella, I don’t care how much you beg, when I marry you I am going to do it properly. It may not be for awhile, but I am certainly not going to be married to you by some guy in an Elvis costume.”' [Semi-colon after "beg."]
nefer93 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I love the story so far. I can't wait to hear about Bedward's wedding in the future! :)
cshorte chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Great update!
Maddy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aww.. very sweet... it's cute how Bella and Edward just talk about getting married to each other so casually and just argue about the details...
PleaseDeleteAccount1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay, I'm glad you started the sequel finally... Coffee Makes The Heart Grow Fonder is one of my favorite stories.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
OMG! u are soo awesome! i read a lot of fanfiction stories but this is actually my first time reviewing. i read ur other story coffee makes the heart grow fonder and i thought it was really good. u read totally continue writing this and i will keep reading ]
usaprincess242 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
tahnks for the sequel. its great. update soon.
Julie AV chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this is perfect for the first chappie! i ljove it so so so much! la la la
disgruntled female chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Holy crap. Hilarious as always, my dear. Can't wait for the next chapter. Honestly, you couldn't have started the sequel any better.
SinkFish chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This was like... awesome! I loved how Jasper proposed!
TwiWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
ok so i LOVED the first story and now...THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE JUST AS GOOD...if not betre :) I'm so excited for the next chapter! ahaha :)

REALLY REALLY good first chapter...

aha, at the beginning of the chaoter i was like "WHAT! Bella's alrteady been proposed to!" and then it was Alice!...good one there :P
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this is really good btw i aorta 4got but have they had sex yet?
JustMaeBe chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay! I am guessing that ed shall spring the question sometime...soon? It kinda seems like something he would do. ;D
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Love it already! And, Jasper's proposal was really ROMANTIC! Aww! I loved it! I hoper Edward proposes! :] Update soon! :)
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »