Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
cshorte chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Great update!
Maddy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aww.. very sweet... it's cute how Bella and Edward just talk about getting married to each other so casually and just argue about the details...
PleaseDeleteAccount1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay, I'm glad you started the sequel finally... Coffee Makes The Heart Grow Fonder is one of my favorite stories.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
OMG! u are soo awesome! i read a lot of fanfiction stories but this is actually my first time reviewing. i read ur other story coffee makes the heart grow fonder and i thought it was really good. u read totally continue writing this and i will keep reading ]
usaprincess242 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
tahnks for the sequel. its great. update soon.
Julie AV chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this is perfect for the first chappie! i ljove it so so so much! la la la
disgruntled female chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Holy crap. Hilarious as always, my dear. Can't wait for the next chapter. Honestly, you couldn't have started the sequel any better.
SinkFish chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This was like... awesome! I loved how Jasper proposed!
TwiWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
ok so i LOVED the first story and now...THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE JUST AS GOOD...if not betre :) I'm so excited for the next chapter! ahaha :)

REALLY REALLY good first chapter...

aha, at the beginning of the chaoter i was like "WHAT! Bella's alrteady been proposed to!" and then it was Alice!...good one there :P
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this is really good btw i aorta 4got but have they had sex yet?
JustMaeBe chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay! I am guessing that ed shall spring the question sometime...soon? It kinda seems like something he would do. ;D
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Love it already! And, Jasper's proposal was really ROMANTIC! Aww! I loved it! I hoper Edward proposes! :] Update soon! :)
momofab chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yea! I just finished reading the first one and saw you had a sequel! I love this story. I love how you developed everyone and all the relationships! Great writing! For sure one of my favorites!
sindy cullen chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
wow wow wow omg i thought the beginin waz edward proposing to bella lmao wow wen i read alice im like wat wow it waz really funny bt awsome
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »