Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
mbmimi chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
great start!

jasper's proposal was so.. wonderful. bella's reaction to wedding things was very bella-like. well done.

update soon!

x
FRK921 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aw...YAY for Alice!

I seriously thought it was going to be Bella...but this makes it better!
Melolabel chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very nice beginning, can't wait to see where it goes from here. I love happy fluff, so how about we not have prolonged periods of drama and separation m'kay? lol. looking forward to the next update!
luceandshadows chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
awesome chapter

and a great start to the sequel

UPDATE SOON!
nopoodles chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw! That is so amazingly sweet!

I cant wait for the next update!

You Know Who I Am
juliet233 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay for a sequel! I think Jasper's proposal was fairytale worthy, too :) And Bella's reaction to all things wedding seems spot on lol. Great chapter!
Isabella Ballerina chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Im so glad that you made a sequel, can't wait to read more
crabcake chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay - a sequel!
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Great first chapter! It was awesome! Update soon!
LorriBetha chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Its not fair! How can you get me soo obsessed with the sequel just after the first chapter, surely you've got a magic spell over htis or something, evrything you write i seem to love! Anyways, this seems pretty awesome so far, just like the prequel! and you used the vegas excuse like in the book! how cute! UPDATE soon please
jvanshuff chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I love the way you started, it was great. I am so happy to have this story continuing! I loved it as always.
Luckybugg chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aww that was really cute. I can't wait for this story to unfold and i really hope that edward asks bella soon. I can't wait to see how she handles it when he asks her. I kinda feel like it shouldn't be some huge ordeal but i think edward will make it that way. Anyway please update soon and continue writing i really think its going to be a good story :)
Kinkygeek chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay! I'm so happy that you have the sequal up! Very good job, I thought the first chapter was sweet. Keep writing!
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Nice start to this part. I love the way jasper proposed! Interesting to see Edward and Bella's perspectives on marriage. Looking forward to reading more soon.
Xx-AddictedToTwilight-xX chapter 1 . 10/24/2008