Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
MadeleineJade chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
cute chapter. i'm so happy there's a sequel. i love bella's attitude towards walking down the aisle and all things wedding-ish. lol. she's a stubborn girl and i love it. also, how adorable is edward? always the romantic. love that too. can't wait to read more.
Mdots chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
*squeals loudly*

Did I tell you that are world's most sweetest person? Don't worry.. im going to get you a Guinness Book of World Record for that slot ;)

Fabulous as ever. I was squealing all the time thinking that it was Edward proposing Bella.. But who knew you could be so evil? haha. I am, as always, a bit miffed at Bella for being like that ... I mean wedding with Edward. EDWARD! He is edward how could Bella resist.. but she is weird that way so [starts poking Bella like Alice]. Good start. All of them are so in their characters from Coffee. Rosalie's dress screams rose. Ring is awesome. Plweaase add the playlist too *sweet face*

PS: Here is something I saw:

I shrugged and nibbled on a hang nail that had been tormenting me for the past three days. “Just little things.” [Hand Nail]
xox.heart chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I love it!

I missed this story soo much, y'know I was fan from the first time you posted your story.
mbmimi chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
great start!

jasper's proposal was so.. wonderful. bella's reaction to wedding things was very bella-like. well done.

update soon!

x
FRK921 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aw...YAY for Alice!

I seriously thought it was going to be Bella...but this makes it better!
Melolabel chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very nice beginning, can't wait to see where it goes from here. I love happy fluff, so how about we not have prolonged periods of drama and separation m'kay? lol. looking forward to the next update!
luceandshadows chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
awesome chapter

and a great start to the sequel

UPDATE SOON!
nopoodles chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw! That is so amazingly sweet!

I cant wait for the next update!

You Know Who I Am
juliet233 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay for a sequel! I think Jasper's proposal was fairytale worthy, too :) And Bella's reaction to all things wedding seems spot on lol. Great chapter!
Isabella Ballerina chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Im so glad that you made a sequel, can't wait to read more
crabcake chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay - a sequel!
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Great first chapter! It was awesome! Update soon!
LorriBetha chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Its not fair! How can you get me soo obsessed with the sequel just after the first chapter, surely you've got a magic spell over htis or something, evrything you write i seem to love! Anyways, this seems pretty awesome so far, just like the prequel! and you used the vegas excuse like in the book! how cute! UPDATE soon please
jvanshuff chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I love the way you started, it was great. I am so happy to have this story continuing! I loved it as always.
Luckybugg chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aww that was really cute. I can't wait for this story to unfold and i really hope that edward asks bella soon. I can't wait to see how she handles it when he asks her. I kinda feel like it shouldn't be some huge ordeal but i think edward will make it that way. Anyway please update soon and continue writing i really think its going to be a good story :)
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »