Reviews for Hard to Concentrate
momofab chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yea! I just finished reading the first one and saw you had a sequel! I love this story. I love how you developed everyone and all the relationships! Great writing! For sure one of my favorites!
sindy cullen chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
wow wow wow omg i thought the beginin waz edward proposing to bella lmao wow wen i read alice im like wat wow it waz really funny bt awsome
MadeleineJade chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
cute chapter. i'm so happy there's a sequel. i love bella's attitude towards walking down the aisle and all things wedding-ish. lol. she's a stubborn girl and i love it. also, how adorable is edward? always the romantic. love that too. can't wait to read more.
Mdots chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
*squeals loudly*

Did I tell you that are world's most sweetest person? Don't worry.. im going to get you a Guinness Book of World Record for that slot ;)

Fabulous as ever. I was squealing all the time thinking that it was Edward proposing Bella.. But who knew you could be so evil? haha. I am, as always, a bit miffed at Bella for being like that ... I mean wedding with Edward. EDWARD! He is edward how could Bella resist.. but she is weird that way so [starts poking Bella like Alice]. Good start. All of them are so in their characters from Coffee. Rosalie's dress screams rose. Ring is awesome. Plweaase add the playlist too *sweet face*

PS: Here is something I saw:

I shrugged and nibbled on a hang nail that had been tormenting me for the past three days. “Just little things.” [Hand Nail]
xox.heart chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I love it!

I missed this story soo much, y'know I was fan from the first time you posted your story.
mbmimi chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
great start!

jasper's proposal was so.. wonderful. bella's reaction to wedding things was very bella-like. well done.

update soon!

x
FRK921 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aw...YAY for Alice!

I seriously thought it was going to be Bella...but this makes it better!
Melolabel chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very nice beginning, can't wait to see where it goes from here. I love happy fluff, so how about we not have prolonged periods of drama and separation m'kay? lol. looking forward to the next update!
luceandshadows chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
awesome chapter

and a great start to the sequel

UPDATE SOON!
nopoodles chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw! That is so amazingly sweet!

I cant wait for the next update!

You Know Who I Am
juliet233 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay for a sequel! I think Jasper's proposal was fairytale worthy, too :) And Bella's reaction to all things wedding seems spot on lol. Great chapter!
Isabella Ballerina chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Im so glad that you made a sequel, can't wait to read more
crabcake chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yay - a sequel!
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Great first chapter! It was awesome! Update soon!
LorriBetha chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Its not fair! How can you get me soo obsessed with the sequel just after the first chapter, surely you've got a magic spell over htis or something, evrything you write i seem to love! Anyways, this seems pretty awesome so far, just like the prequel! and you used the vegas excuse like in the book! how cute! UPDATE soon please
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »