Reviews for If I Could Fly
The Dragon in a Mask chapter 10 . 12/4
Henry's son is Peter. I'm calling it now.
FutureAuthor12 chapter 33 . 8/17
I just finished this story and I must say it was absolutely amazing! My face was broken out into a smile so wide, my muscles were aching and at some points, I was at the brink of tears. I absolutely loved this story so much. Thank you so much for writing this and bringing a smile to my face. -FutureAuthor12
littlest-giry chapter 33 . 6/12
just finished this a few days ago and i lOVED IT. i am so sad to see that you don't have any other stories on here i was so excited to read more bc i love your writing style. it's so poetic and very beautiful, i really feel like you know the characters and are able to relay their inner struggles and thoughts so well... this story made me want to cry and throw my phone at the wall so many times in the best way. seriously amazing
ElodieJane chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Hello!
I just read this fic and I have to say you are truely a godess of POTO fanfiction! I love how clearly you write your stories and the depth of your characters (which I have seen many fics lack,) and just the all around effort that you put into them. Too, being a long standing Jane Eyre fan, I loved how you quoted it sometimes!

If I were to offer a piece of advice for you though, I would say I feel like with both of your stories you could have added at least one more chapter or something like that. I noticed that in both If I Coul Fly and Fates Dark Tango (especially FDT) that you would build up to the scene were E/C would FINALLY get toghether but then as soon as that little mushy part that everyone likes was finally comeing, the fic would end. Does that even make any sense? For instance in FDT, E/C would always get interupted in the middle of the 'make-out' session which left me thinking that perhaps at the end, we might get a little unintterupted scene of that. I still doen't think that makes any sense but who cares? XD To, this is where one-shots would be neat.

Lol is it weird that I kept thinking of Mrs Thornton (from North and South) when Madame Giry would talk?

Anyways, lovely, lovely story! Keep up your good work!
Mahria chapter 33 . 2/24/2016
Wow. I absolutely loved this story. I was addicted to it from beginning to end. You are a very poetic writer. Such amazing character transformation. Congratulations on finishing and sharing this story. It was great. Truly.
Jessica chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
Great story! Loved it, read it all in one go! Well dond
restless-tempest chapter 33 . 2/5/2015
I just want to say, this story was amazingly well written. It was so hard not to finish in one go! I kept coming back to this story for days because I could not wait to continue reading. It was like the sequel we all wish "Love Never Dies" would have been, haha. Thank you for your awesome work.
andrea chapter 33 . 1/12/2015
What a wonderful story!
I loved it
Rupert Bear chapter 33 . 12/1/2014
"Thank you" for finishing this wonderful and well written story which has taken 6 years to complete. I enjoyed reading it very much and looking forward to your future work.
Villis Dea chapter 33 . 11/26/2014
"If I Could Fly" was an amazing and incredible piece of story. I was dying to read the last chapter, you've kept me impatient a whole month! The portrayals of Erik and Christine were very credible and I felt I could cry together with the characters during the angsty moments.
I wish you all the best and wait for more of your fanfictions.
Squishy88 chapter 33 . 11/25/2014
Love, love, love your story. So sad that it is now finished as I have been following it for a long time. The ending was beautiful and the story was so perfectly written. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful story for Erik and Christine!
BiancaR chapter 33 . 11/25/2014
What an amazing ending to a phenomenal story!
phantomslove01 chapter 32 . 10/19/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME THIS IS MARVELOUS AND I SPENT all day reading!
Rupert Bear chapter 32 . 8/7/2014
I love this story and am glad to see the update. Looking forward to the reunion and the remaining chapters. Please, if possible don't to let us the readers wait too long, thank you.
BiancaR chapter 32 . 7/30/2014