Reviews for The Assassins
Iryelb chapter 3 . 4/30
I don't know how I feel about this story, I liked it but Moody trusted Harry to easily at the beginning and there is no way he wouldn't question how Harry knows and does what he does. Also, Dumbledore wouldn't give this new guy arguably the most important job, guarding Harry, quite that easily. All Dumbledore knows about him is that he's a ruthless killer and knows Moody, "most likely from his service in the SAS", other than that though I really like the story and look forward to the next chapter, if you were to ever get back to writing this story, come on it's been almost six years.
Neo-Devil chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
For the God Emperor!
thunder18 chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Great chapter Update soon
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Was the Were that bit Harry transformed? If so, is Harry going to be infected?
diet docelb chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Great work i like it. Please continue
Jaysnow-Silverblaze chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Wow! This is incredible! I've seen a few assassin!harry stories but I love how you brought 40K into it! Please continue!
Hkblarg Et caetera chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
awesomely good
Kingdark chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
It makes no sense whatsoever to promote Harry straight to captain. Not without at least a little training. You are rushing the whole thing forward with too few explanations.
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Interesting. I'm intrigued by the details that you put into the story so far.
heavyneos chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
keep it up i like the moodyesk potter
Ero-Senin85 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
great story... waiting for more updates...
Indrajeet Roy chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Hi this is a very good story, with the humor in the right places. I liked it when tonks said " oh my god, there's 2 of them!" It was hilarious! Do update soon.
blane744 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
i would like to request that you continue this story cause any story involving warhammer 40k is amazing and add to that harry has a gun and im down right proud of it
Lord of No Fate chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
two words dude: UPDATE NOW!
artfuldodger7 chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
really good the new harry is pretty good. hope to see an update soon.