Reviews for Fanfictions & Blogs
Kamia Keehl chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
*wheeze* THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS! Seriously, this is the most entertaining fic about J-bands ever!

I couldn't stop laughing, lol. You need to make more :D
DuckyLoverr chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
that made me laugh so much! gr8 fan fic hp u write more ;)
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
XD OH, WOW, THAT WAS AMAZING. xD Hahaha, is there more? Gah, I laughed so hard the entire time...
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
XD THAT WAS SO FRIGGING FUNNY? Were those real comments on youtube? XD That's the BEST. Great jobn! XD
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
LOL awesome

cute

cute

lovely.
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
hee hee that would be so funny if GAZETTE ACTUALLY READ OUR STUFF AND VIDEOS! *cracks up*
sunashiro9 chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
that was amazing! XD

i'm reading this to distrack from a headsche late at night, and i nearly died of laughter! didn't fix my headache, but cheered me up considerably :D

thanks for a hilarious story and an interesting pairing. :3
Yueitchi chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I'm sorry. I would have finished reading but my two sister are kind of freaking me out. I can't concentrate and read. I'll just favorite it like so...and I'll finish later. I like it. Really, but I'll finish later.
Mikutachi chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man

I laughed so much while reading this 8D The Twister bit totally had me going, and I really laughed out loud...

Very good, very good :D It's such a random pairing fic..
Tsuki Mei chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
LMFAO ROFL i love it! that was soo funny! and a really good story to!
redfox-akatsuki chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
LOL! That was freaking awesome!XD
LoveYourLife chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is such a good story! hehehe, arigatougozaimusu! I'm gonna go read your other fics! I can't wait, i'm soo glad i came across this story hehe. It's short still really interesting! I'm gonna try and get my friend to read this! But until then i'm gonna go read the other stories. happy*

jyane!
mika-thoma chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Omg ! I absolutely loved the whole story
earthlover chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Oh my I couldn't stop laughing at this! I am so adding this to my favs! This was honestly to great it probably has to be my new favorite story of all times. I look forward to future chapter and update! Your Rock!

earthlover
Astrolita Karastase chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
OMG! PLEASE COTINUE WRITING. IM WAITING FOR AN UPDATE .