Reviews for Fallout
NanMcCullen chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I can't tell you how frustrated and angry I was with Edward throughout the whole saga for putting Bella through that. He KNEW that he passion for him was pretty much uncontrollable. I think the best word for him would be a tease. He's very much like that in this story too.
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Again, Jasper can be quite intimidating without actually causing any harm. That's one hell of a vampire there!
melstewarthm chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
fantastic! I'm on the edge of my seat! Jasper is so hot
melstewarthm chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow! I read this and then breathlessly re read it, amazing!
Ras1 chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Aww, it ended so cute. I loved the Edward/Bella ending. Oh, and I really liked Alice in chapter 3, especially when she forgave Jasper.

SirenPrincess from lj
Tammy7512 chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Awesome story ... wish it kept going ... ONLY 3 chapters! More please!
Tammy7512 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Wow ... this is so well written ... can't wait to keep reading ... keep up the great work!
superk925 chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
written excellently! Great job!
AliceWhite13 chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
lol i loved this!
RBJ12 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
This was great! I loved how we get the best of both worlds. Great job! Quick question, why did Edward have to go to the hospital?
twilightfan598 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
That was a really good story. What happened at the hospital? You never went into that fully.
Knights of Three chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Cute! reminds me of the other one a LOT!

1 small error... you don't have to repeat the story again. The audience already saw what happened so it was unnesscary.

and you could have had the preface with Jasper acutally warning her instead of Bella telling Edward.
Lillie Cullen chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
I liked this...glad there's a sequel, though, it seems incomplete.
ecaniaga chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
Aaww, I loved this so much.

I started readng it before I realized it was just a three-part story and now I'm all upset that it's over!

You have an wonderful style of writing, it had me glued to my computer screen the entire time.

o
UntilMyHeartStopsBeating chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Your story was very good.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »