Reviews for Hotel
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
the only part i found disgusting was the prentiss/hotchner 'moaning and groaning'
i like how they're totally unfazed, then like
"NO COFFE?! GOOD BYE WORLD!"
Flames101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
lol! Love that they weren't fazed by all the ghoulish stuff. That it was the lack of coffee that did them in... priceless. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
That was hilarious! Spot on for characterisation whilst dealing with the completely abnormal situation!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
The second I read "We don't serve coffee." I knew one of them would then want to leave.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Lol. They weren't even scared! And emily spent the night with hotch!
silverswan51 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahah ahahahaha this was so fuuny after morgan almost getting taken out by a chadler reid getting a threating meg. in the miorri emily having her pillow scream at her a creppy little ghost girl a women killing her self in frount of hom and countless other stuuf they leave because they dont sever coffeo oh my god ithink im going to die of laughter hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wow nice work it may not be relisteic but i thought this was pretty funny as you can tell nice job
BlackKnight0127 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!
PolarLuv chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Lol that's hysterical!
LittleWolf221 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
As funny as it is, I do think they would only change their hotel rooms if it had no coffee there.
InkySpectacles chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ha! that's brilliant- especially how the lack of coffee is the dealbreaker!
xLIVExEVILxSTEALxCOOKIESx chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was so funny w

btw I don't know if you are an MCR fan or not but "keep smiling" is BL motto too
HM chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Lol, if I had to take this seriously I'd say there supernaturally stunted or just need a good wake up call in order to actually get things around them. Lol.

But it's still funny how they dont seem to mind the weird things going on around them and just play it off as nothing. Until they find no coffee. Dun dun dun. HAhahaha.
Hatsuharu Miku chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Nothing's scarier than the 'sorry we don't serve coffee' venue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
LOl. At first I'm thinking maybe their staying at a haunted-theme hotel then I read the bottom note and laughed. Hahaha. It was good.
Zentris chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was hysterically funny! Unfortunally I was at work when I started laughing! XD

This goes straight to favorites
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »