Reviews for Not Too Late
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
So, so sad, but we'll written. Thank you.
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Absolutely heartbreaking. :( So very sad...
L.C. Lane chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Really enjoyed it; great premise and the psychological depth and exploration was really fabulous :) Great work!
Moon Ann chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Really deep. So much of what you learn was not from what they say but what they thought. You did get the surface, nor even what was right underneath, but went some three layers down. I liked the juxtaposition of Anakin and Vader. Anakin’s dreams about Padme… to watch that happen to the person you love, night after night, that was torture. Well written.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
A wonderful look into Vader's mind. Excellent work!
Blacknayami chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wow, great job on this fic! It is so well done... I love how well you described Vader's conversation with Maul and the unspoken question of Luke's, as well as your comparison of what love and hate require! Thank you so much for posting this wonderful fic! _
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow! An awesome description of the Anakin/Vader's conflict, excellent job!
frodogenic chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
It's not without flaws, but you do a phenomenal job of getting inside Vader's head in this scene, and you have him down pat. Nice work!
iloveluke1222 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aw. That's so sad.

Now I want to go watch episode six all over again.

LL12
Arianwen P.F. Everett chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
WONDERFUL! This was really touching, and I like how you explained Vader's offer on Besbin. It seems so cold, but when you see him watching the Millenium Falcoln away with Luke, and Vader just stands there at the window, you know he's at the very least, distressed, by Luke's refusal to join him. This idea that power is all he has to give Luke really makes sense of that scene. You've done it again!
charmedashley chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Incredible. That was simply amazing!
quigibo chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Beautiful! It analyzes the complex emotions very well and and I liked your use of quotes. Keep writing!