Reviews for Cold Blood to Ice
The Girl Who Sings at Night chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I loved it...Ha! Perverted Aido...Aido you PERVERT! Kain to the rescue... *dissolves into giggles* write another chapter Please?
Ilovekanameyuki11 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
ha this story was great i enjoyed it
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Lols. The ending was super hilarious:)

Its very nicely written. And I totally enjoyed reading:D
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
like it! :)

keep up the good work!
Sunlight Charmer chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Instead of leaving, Aido stayed and eavesdropped on them. He enjoyed every moment of this until Kain came and pulled him away by his ear.

LOL
lolo14998 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
*Sickers* Aido. Dirty pervert! Ride. Dirty BITCH!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Quite a lot of spelling mistakes and stuff like comment except that I strangely like it...
Kags21 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
this was good
Forbiden Love Writer chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
PMG that was so good (a few spelling errors) but good non the less... nice job... _
silverinumiko chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
ahh,aido's a perv

Go kaname and yuki, get it done!

please make more chapters

you madea great storty

JrockLuvrMoriY-NarutoBleachFan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OMG Aido is such a Perv now that was so funny i like him hes cool anywho great story on the job im so tired i would write more but im about to fall asleep keep up great job!
bloodyrosey chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
lol lol

:brother of bloodyrosey (she's letting me use her login tell i get my own)
Hikari-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Well it's not bad, but there were some things that I feel needed to be pointed out.

You have some major grammatical and spelling errors throughout your fic. It makes it look a little sloppy and it's kind of distracting, but it's nothing that can't be fixed.

Another thing that was slightly off was the change of POVs (which seems to be a growing trend in VK fics, for some reason). Always pointing out POV changes can be a little distracting to the reader and usually it's unnecessary to always point it out. Ever notice that when you read a great fic that everything just kind of flows together? If you feel like your fic isn't cohesive without the POV changes, then maybe check out some other fics and take note of other author's writing styles and you can get some great examples.

Might I suggest an editor or beta reader? Another pair of eyes can sometimes catch errors that you might not otherwise see.

Other than that, you have a great start :)
BlackOnyx83 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
lololol that was good g/j :P
Marie Meyers chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aww, it was so cute! The end I mean, it was cute...anyway you know what I mean so! Cool!