Reviews for The Painting
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Ah Babes... That was really touching and beautiful. I still can't help but see puppets (I'm sorry, I am trying), but that was a lovely fic. What a sweet idea. I feel all sad and warm inside now!
minstrelsy chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Another masterpiece - thank you!
cathrl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Just lovely. You have a real knack of writing this sort of desperately sad story without it ever becoming overdramatic or angsty. Much enjoyed.
quiller chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is every bit as beautiful and touching as its predecessor. You have some wonderful phrasing and you make us feel the pain of those little boys.

One tiny point - you need to watch out for those surplus apostrophes (colour's/photo's/brother's) - but this does not detract from your flowing style.

More of this calibre, please!
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Utterly brillient! I love this. I can't wait to see what else you can come up with!

-Rogue
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was sweet. Are you gonna have each family members POV? That would be great.
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was beautiful. No other words to describr it. The way that Virgil felt towards his baby brother, the way that he was so intent upon painting picture so that Alan would always remember their mother. It was a crilliant idea, and very well written in this little story.

I still don't know how you've managed to juggle all these fics at once. I take my hat off to you. :D