Reviews for Between Love and Truth
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
I love it. Wonderful story they were parts that made me sad & parts that made me wish that I had that kind of love. You did an amazing job.
Yaaga chapter 23 . 6/29/2010
You know, I nomally don't like OCs, but I have got to say this was a freaking awesome story, and that of any OCs I've seen (Not many admittedly) these two are certainly the best. I especially love how it ends in a wedding - I'm a sucker for weddings hehe. All in all, this story easily makes it into my top 5 SP fan fics, and as its author I do believe you deserve to be on my favorites, so I'll be putting you on there, thank you for this epic story.
DemonChild6 chapter 23 . 4/25/2010
This story kept me entertained for a while and I loved every second reading it. It never got boring and was planned out so well! I can't choose a favorite chapter because all of it was so good. This was great! I can't wait to check out your other fanfic :]

Demon
ScOut4It chapter 23 . 3/15/2010
You covered all the bases. In this chapter I also learned that it really takes money to make money too ;) jk but it is often so true. I like how Chikane discovered the truth from Shion and made her apologize. Way cool how the families get created and the different cities people live in and cultures that they come to know while building their relationships. I also liked the realistic part of not everyone coming around in the end, but life moving on regardless. Hmm, I don't know what you're thinking for your next story but I'm all for it. My only hope would be selfish for more detail when it comes to the intimate moments (i.e. M rating). I love your chapter length and story length. (I can't get into stories shorter than 20,0 words and be very satisfied, & I especially love ones long: longer the better.) As far as different stories, you could delve into Maria Sama Ga Miteru or just more strawberry Panic (I jsut ckeheced yuor pflorie and dicsvoerd taht yuo are arladey :D ) I also really can get into Mai Hime if it's Shizuru and whoever as a pairing (love original characters and fine with AU) One story that I love from that category is called "Inter Nos" and its long and set in a slightly different Roman empire scenario. Thanks for the great story, I don't 'favorite' too lightly.
ScOut4It chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
It's cool that your story continues after where many authors would probably quit in the goal of leaving the country. I know we're in for some 'fun' surprises for our girls, but look forward to their reunion in the end.
ScOut4It chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
Tysha is such a bad friend right here, I mean, she was left alone to have sex with her girl, but Nadia can't?
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Hah, it's so late that the irony of these anime characters watching anime didn't even occur to me until probably 500 words later. So you said a while back that you should be doing homework instead of writing...at least you were exercising a skill while wasting time, I'm having fun but not being productive at all.
ScOut4It chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
It's great that you got the characters off the campus for a bit and also clearly did your research on different areas too, way to give the story more dimension. :)
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
Very touching ending to this chapter and well planned out. Nice foreshadowing and great job sticking close to the original script.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
Ooh, so Shizuma is sticking with the sisters eh? ;D
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Wow, first fanfic and written like a pro: props!
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
I like that you showed how the girls look from the point of view of Miyuki. It's also pretty cool to get how the view each other before getting to know each other very well. I thinks it's really cool that you have two original characters and that their American transfer students so that it brings the fantasy a little closer to home for me as an American reader. Nice sub-plot with the diamond thing too; you really create a nice air of mystery to this story.
dfs chapter 23 . 10/1/2009
wicked fic. nice ending
Panic in the Strawberries chapter 23 . 5/2/2009
Every time I read an amazing story I ask myself why it has to end. Thank you for this amazing story and be sure to make others as great as this.
drakenichols1 chapter 23 . 5/1/2009
awesome! aside from a lot of spelling, writing and other errors it was so frickin awesome! i love it!adding it to favorite story list and adding u to favorite author list! nice job! thanks for making such an awesome story! and i do hope u improve in writing!