Reviews for In His Footsteps
lilawonder chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
While I am not a huge H/W fan I loved this story. I am a huge Wilson fan and anything that sheds light on his personality is are as always a consummate writer and I thoroughly enjoy your talent.
cherulabelle chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
Fantastic story and great ending. Well done! Keep up the good work.
slashfan54 chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
This was really good. Love it when anyone let's House be a grownup. Loved the role reversal.

Next please
Lucretius chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
Great work as usual!
Max Gat chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
Excellent way to wrap this up!
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
"The biggest surprise was the sharp words, or quick rebuff, but the chocolate brown eyes reflected embarrassment almost immediately."

It should be "wasn't", not "was". ;)

Hah, the ending was awesome. I was giggling. XD

Anyway, very nice, as usual! I liked the confrontation and how you placed the emotions and poses and such. Can't wait for the epilogue. D
Myene chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
very cute, and good story overall.
Sakurafox666 chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
Wow, this story came out great! So happy I managed to find it through the other fics. The plot is new and fresh yet believable too and that's what I like about it. Great job.
LadyKatie chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
Aw, they really belong together. Good chapter!
Sakurafox666 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Woot! Go House! You go get Wilson and knock some sense into him!
LadyKatie chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
You're killing me, you know. I was hoping for House and Wilson to finally talk! But his interaction with West was great too! I'll definitely be looking forward to the next chapter.
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
Yay, House! D

Anyway, OH, I found a mistake:

"Did you know he was had a drinking problem?"

"Was had a drinking problem?"? It should be "has a drinking problem?". Just thought I'd point it out.

Anyway, it's all the usual. I love the visual vocab. in the firt part with West. That was really good. I applaud you! *Claps*
fox4mel chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
Ah ha! I've been waiting for House to quit his investigation from afar and finally get down there to figure things out for himself!
LadyKatie chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens when House gets to Chicago!
Myene chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
Nice and dark, how lovely.