Reviews for Pretty
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
So cuute
DevilGene chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
your logic was right maybe that was because Wolfram fall for Yuuri,
Mona May56 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Lovely fanfic!

You explained perfectly why Wolfram acts the way he does. Poor Wolfram thought that he'd always be just a pretty face and never be recognised for his talents and efforts.

Great job

Keep writing more~!
Daoshi-sama chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
pretty!
Thirdly chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
'With Yuuri, he’s not a prize or object of lust. He’s not a title or a face or the youngest son of a powerful woman. He’s a person, a friend, Wolfram. And he realizes that he cares about Yuuri like he hasn’t felt for anyone else before.'

That one phrase made this all the more memorable. A bittersweet oneshot about Wolfram's thoughts. I loved it.
loki lee chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
love it
Yuka Hasumi chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
i loved this. it was great n well-thought out.. :)
luz chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
aw...i don't usually speak like this but it was pretty...bad joke,good fic!
Watermeloncholy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wow. This fic was a very interesting view on Wolfram’s past. I really enjoyed how things played out to lead the poor pretty boy to the Wolfram we all love today :)

I’m pretty keen on his and Yuri’s relationship; it’s such a fun challenge. All in all, I liked this one-shot very much.
wolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
~Kya! That's so lovely! X3
LynLin chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw, I really liked this. Gives new meaning to the word pretty. Wolfram is so adorable, and that scene where he messes himself up and Conrad still calls him pretty makes me go AW. Great job.
Determined chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
What a sweet story! You should've posted it years ago, un! XD

This is a great ficcie of how Wolfram came to be who he is, and it's really in-character~. *favs*