Reviews for Five Indiscretions
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Yay, in-characterness! It's sad that Cameron is using him and can't make up her mind, but a lot of people don't write about it and that pisses me off more.

Good job and excellent prose.
cherry-s-twin chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
im not a big chase/cameron (or chameron, wateva floats ur boat) fan, but this is brilliant, if i do say so. well done! is that the end? or is there any more? ill add alert in case... x
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Absolutely thrilled to see you'd written something, and as always this was amazing.

"The door is still unlocked; they are every bit as vulnerable to discovery as before, but for the fact that they’ve become invisible."

Loved this line.

"It isn’t until the elevator has started to slow toward its destination that Cameron remembers to hit the emergency stop button."

This, too, it made me smile.

"In the end it becomes a place where they both go to get away. To find each other in the midst of graveyard shifts, and dying patients, and endless games which inevitably sweep them along in the tides of change."

I thought this was beautifully written, and probably my favourite line of it all.

"“It works for us,” she whispers against his ear. And then she’s kissing him, the rest of the world melting away to inconsequential nothing."

And this was fantastic.

Great work, as always.
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hot. Very, very, deliciously hot. I love it, and how you've summed up the entire season for them, with the little material you were given...excellent.
just-a-chameron-fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2008

I love it when I see an alert that you've added a new story

thanks for writing chameron fics and for being so ggod and realistic

it was perfect as always