Reviews for A Dark Lover
YukinaUzuha chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Yes! Make man babies! XD
keltieful chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I really love how your oneshots are whole complete stories. I've read to many where they have a total of zero plot and or character development.

It's a bit of a well known fact that I love your fics but man Naruto is so embarrassed and ukey. I've never gotten that feeling from him at all. Upon saying that, this is fanfic and obviously characters are your own. Sometimes I just feel like he needs to grow some balls.
And Sasuke needs to be taught how to properly court someone. Rape / sexual abuse of any kind is a big no no in my books. Stupid sexy teme.

Please don't take that the wrong way. I really really like your works, you can probably tell I'm working through them all, and they've all been really interesting, engaging and all around great. I guess I'm just kinda tired of the obvious seme / uke definitions that are so popularly used.
Neko-NightLover chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
lolz man babies XD more chapters pretty please? XD love it its amazing
PurpleFairy11 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
this is really good keep up the great work I really like your stories
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I loved the story,but I like stories where something bad happens then it turns to a happy ending.
For example naruto gets kidnapped and is stabbed and is close to death,but sasuke and the police find course this would have to be a SasuNaru story because I love them they are my favorite couple ever.
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Man BABIES! I LOVE THIS FANFIC!
Kenny-chan Can't Spelll chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Aww cute!
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
3 love it
Dia-chan93 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Very nice story though I'm a little confused as to how exactly Naruto fell in love with Sasuke. He tells Sasuke that he loves him after Sasuke bites him but I dont get where those feelings come from. I would definitely clear that up just a bit more. Despite that this story was very good and I do like it. That was just something that was a little fuzzy on the detail.
Alecksander92 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
What a way to end a story... *snicker* man babies...

Anyway! I loved how formal Sasuke was in this one and how (for once) Kabuto wasn't a bad guy. I din't think that happens too often.
StuipedIsAnUnderstament chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
NYAAAA!Poor Naruto!I would have reapededly punched Sai and Duso with brass knuckels if i'd known they whipped him with shower heads!Anyways I love how you characterized Naruto!Just like in the show(well except the accepting to be someone's slave thing)!I love all your stories and I ask that you keep up the good work!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
awesome and im even more happy that my shonen jump came to me by mail this was just the cherry chocolate coated in the cake!
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
LOL, ALRYE-NEE-SAMA! I WAS A LITTLE SCARED TO READ THIS BEFORE, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT... I LOVE IT!XD XD XD XD XDDDD

Chokichi:Sorry, the pup's had suger. -_-'
noname00 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011