Reviews for Broken
cosmosalone200 chapter 3 . 2/16
Death to the Riley!
cfigueroa78 chapter 14 . 2/5
I'm glad you pointed out the hypocrisy that Xander had. Anya and Angelus both enjoyed torturing others. Angel at least was aware of how horrifying his actions were and tried to atone. Anya was obnoxious, selfish and dint care. She was one of my least favorite characters on the show. I saw no point in her being part of the gang - she was selfish and useless.
lifemoveson123 chapter 1 . 2/2
Amazing one of the best stories I read in awhile :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Great start!
Puppy64 chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
I Love this fanfiction it in awesome and I Love Angelus in Angels head he is so funny :)
Nevermore16Raven chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Oh my God Angelus is so funny. I love his and Angel's commentary. Anyways great chapter
LPeck chapter 36 . 5/17/2013
This is great! After the death of a certain character and reintroducing characters the story takes itself into a whole world of its own, I never got the feeling that some points were fluffed out or unneeded cause it fitted in with the other parts. I'd give this 4 out of five angels lol :-D
Fan chapter 36 . 1/8/2013
Wow, I loved your book! I've read several Published Buffy novels and none of them hold a candle to your story! Thank you for writing them the happily ever after they deserved!
SpyAgent001 chapter 36 . 5/17/2012
AWESOME STORY. Your balance between canon and original stuff that you wrote was great! I especially loved being able to hear Angelus. Oh, and his little visit was great too. Plus, I wish that Buffy had been able to hear Angelus' thoughts in canon like she could here.

It was sad when Xander died and Willow kind of disappeared, but it fit with this story. Riley dying was a plus too. He wasn't all bad, but he really did need to die in this story.

AMAZING STORY. I especially love B/A. Oh, and Faith taking over the Hellmouth was a good way to have it. I always thought that Faith deserved to have more time on the show. She was really good here.

B/A FOREVER,

L
Knitchick chapter 36 . 4/26/2012
Really loved your story. It was both sad, and wonderful.

Thanks for sharing.
Knitchick chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
This chapter was just heartbreaking, and it made me want to slap some sense into that man. Very well written.
Darkangelwitch chapter 36 . 4/15/2012
your amazing hop zou continu
BrucasBangelBrylan chapter 36 . 11/4/2011
I loved absolutely everything in this story, thank you so much it was a great pleasure reading it.
Sarah Zitter chapter 36 . 10/18/2011
I love this story please make a sequel to this story. Plus can

Buffy become pregnant with Angel's baby instead of Darla please.

Because Buffy and Angel always dream of having baby together please. Plus can they get married please.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 36 . 10/10/2011
FUCKING AWESOME! This is truly one of the best B/A Fics I've ever read. Definitly going on my top favorites. I hope you do a sequel to this whenever you can find the time