Reviews for Broken
Mark Of Serafina chapter 33 . 5/18
This is like the best kind of plot twist3 Oml! Ahh! Was it that demon? Did somebody sicced the demon on Buffy on purpose? Was it Spike? Somebody?
Mark Of Serafina chapter 24 . 5/18
This is one chapter loaded onto the emotional rollercoaster~ Great chapter! I cried and raged at the same time, and maybe laughed a little bit, but loved the chapter all the same!
Mark Of Serafina chapter 17 . 5/18
Ahh! I love your story so much! Was curbing the desire to review but eh, can't keep my mouth close cos I think Spike is about to enter the stage! And I love the way you represented Xander! It is fitting that my autocorrect put Xander as Cancer :3

I also seriously love how you write Angelus! Eep! There are tons of Angel and Angelus stories I have read most of them good but some of them leaves much to be desired. Angelus is evil, but he is also smart and capable of other emotions even though he has a twisted way of showing them. So, I very much love how you write Angelusequal parts serious and humor :D

If it's not too much, I can recommend you to read stories from sovery, Butterfly Gurly, butimbroken, Taaroko, RozaHathaway17 :3 They are my favorite authors around here :D
Kelly chapter 36 . 1/27
Please continue that! You write very well...i like your stories!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/2/2017
Just wanted to let you know I love how you portayed Joyce here! The spelling and grammar has gotten a lot better, too! I know this is super old to you, but I just started watching Buffy and I can't believe what a wonderful story it is and the depth of the characters from the show, and you've done a good job here!
Stupendously Good chapter 23 . 2/14/2017
Love this chappie...amazing
ClaceLover08 chapter 36 . 8/3/2016
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I love Buffy & Angel together
Caitiebelle chapter 36 . 4/24/2016
Absolutely fantastic fic! Loved it! :D
I don't tend to review *every* chapter I always sort of sum it up at the end chapter when stories are finished because that's well... the whole story hehe.
But this was amazing to read - it was fun, it was well written and it was just awesome so thank you so so much and I'm looking forward to reading more from you! Keep up the good work! xx
sarah chapter 36 . 11/23/2015
Was there a sequel to this?
Stupendously Good chapter 36 . 8/11/2015
Love this story great job
cosmosalone200 chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Death to the Riley!
cfigueroa78 chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
I'm glad you pointed out the hypocrisy that Xander had. Anya and Angelus both enjoyed torturing others. Angel at least was aware of how horrifying his actions were and tried to atone. Anya was obnoxious, selfish and dint care. She was one of my least favorite characters on the show. I saw no point in her being part of the gang - she was selfish and useless.
lifemoveson123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Amazing one of the best stories I read in awhile :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Great start!
Puppy64 chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
I Love this fanfiction it in awesome and I Love Angelus in Angels head he is so funny :)