Reviews for Ranma the Woren
Anmynous chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
I haven't read or watched Ranma , but I still enjoyed reading this; well done!

Shame to see it discontinued just as it was getting a plot of its own.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
Huh, read this on anime addventure... didn't think I'd find it here. Cool.
SelenaWolf chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
Oh, very interesting! Very, VERY interesting! I can't wait for more of this (You are still writing it, right?).

Are we gonna see more of Spar/Shampoo? they were cute!

So, hopefully Ryu will wake up soon and the fun will start. _
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
-THis is an awesome story, and I'd love to see it update along with some of your more recent fics. Please try to make more chapters!

Happy writing, and update soon!
Yuji chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
It's been a while since I've last seen this story. I'm glad that you've kept up with it and I can't wait to see more!
Lami chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
this story is fail and a half. your ranma is extremely not ranma, people change all the time but there where there a shred of ranma's character and good heart he would never abandon akane in a dangerous new world. 0/10 try again.
Dumbledork chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
Really great story.
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
Great Story!
YuriFan5 chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
Chilling to say the least.
Talantus chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
ho the plot thickens! ho yeah! how the hell are people going to fight against that! ho yeah!

will it get darker from here on?

but i tought barubary was dead? killed by ryu in a duel ( or the whole team if you chose to)

and besides isn't deathevan still alive? and that's the reason why ryu transformed into a dragon to seal the door?

he can't be killed because he is the personification of the worlds worse feeling.

ho well glad to see another chapter! can't wait for another one! :)
Jerry Unipeg chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! Oh boy, Ryoga curse strite again.
Teturo chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
Why would Katt be embarased about kissing a frog? Interesting slumber party.
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
wow.. this chappy is really good
Talantus chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
alright another chapter! akane freidn with that witch? well ... she WAS pretty pitiful... i was kinda sad for her... i'm glad things are looking better for both of 'em.
YuriFan5 chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
I have fallen in love with this story. In all honesty, I wasn't expecting to have this strong a reaction, but it really is a breath of fresh air, so to speak.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »