Reviews for Dimensions
Akahana chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
My favorite child is ,HOW DARE THOSE FUCKING BITCHES THROW POOR GAR FUCKING BASTARDS!IM DEBATING ON KILLING THEM OR TORCHERING THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS!which should I do?
Gueest chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
they're all CRAZY!
xelacy chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
Love it. More please
awwz be there no more chapters chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
I have been reading this story for a while and just waiting for the next chap! you're amazingly creative stick to it.
hidan the jashin worshiper chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
omj i love this story plz write more XD
GaaraxFirelilly chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
i looooooove this story!
Jazzmin-anime chapter 18 . 8/19/2010
its Kisama! Shes so funny lolz! And Tachi is probally the strognest!
OtakuFan077 chapter 18 . 3/24/2010
oh i just remembered that i love zetsu's kids."can we eat her daddy" OMG ..i have a strange feeling kabita is a girl player
OtakuFan077 chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
OMG i love this story it is going on my favs. because i love akatsuki kid story.
Alpha of Shadows chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
my favorite akatsuki kid would have to be zetsa. she seems to be the responsible one of the group and makes sure everyone is fine.
fan girl 666 chapter 18 . 3/13/2010
so now they wonder who their wives were and also very cool chapter i have no favourite Akatsuki kid though they are all very cool
Workaholic Praxian chapter 18 . 3/13/2010
I think Itach would be one of the strongest, but the thought of Tobi having a child makes me think he might be one of the strongest too. Hn...

I'd have to say my favorite characters would have to be Kazula and Hidana. They're always at each other's throats. It's utterly hilarious.

/_\
fan girl 666 chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
thank you for the explination on Sasori's daughter as well as the funny fight scene between Hidana and Kazula
Alpha of Shadows chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
loving your story. are you going to write more?
Neko-Sama chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
OH!MY!GOD!(fangirl moment)I LOVE HIM!HES HOT 2!SWEET!i love the story u have GOT 2 write a sequel or SOMETHING!