Reviews for With My Little Eye
rrrrRANDOMmm chapter 1 . 8h
Out of curiosity, what was the custard trivia and Kyoko's personal thoughts on it that made Ren laugh?
Iwaya chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
So cute! :3
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I loved this, especially Yashiro's thought at the end. XD
flakeshake07 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
OMG! totally sweet! you are a very talented writer
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love this! So adorable-I was so sure it was Kyoko, but at the same time so afraid that it wasn't... So happy... Well done! I kinda wish this was in the manga...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Thank you for the story. It was very sweet and off the wall. I enjoyed it immensely. But what were the commentary and facts about custard? I'm dying to know!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
YES! I'm glad it's really from Kyoko!
And Ren's feeling about the letter was so Nice!

Yaaaayy! #punching the sky and Jumping2 to the sky and dancing around
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nice and sweet idea. Good work and thank you for writing!
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
My god. Ridiculously adorable. Both Kyoko and Ren. But if it wasn't actually her... Ahahheheheheh...
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Aww this is so cute, and it brought a smile to my face at the end. I loved imagining Ren at the end being all sunshines and rainbows LOL. :)
sorry-accountinactivenow chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
What DID she actually say about custard? Just wondering.
MilkCoffee chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Dawwwww that's sooooo sweet : )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
AWWWWWWWWWH.
Your story really did keep me smiling the entire time. It was so... sweet. And a dash of actually possibility was in there too. :) 3
Loved it!
loti-day chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was so sweet and wonderful! I was smiling so big I thought my face was gonna split in two! :)
Kakurin chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
aww sweet fic! i actually learned from this and searched the facts written for the benefit of doubt. you really did a great job writing this one it is sooo in character that i can actually see kyoko doing this. overall two thumbs up!