Reviews for With My Little Eye
misherukuro chapter 1 . 7/13
Delightful.
aizhiellaHime chapter 1 . 5/8
aww.. kyoko is so sweet.. good for you ren i'm curious though may i ask about what's in the custard trivia? i wanna know what made ren laugh though.. xD
BlackRope2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Next chapter please.. XD
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
! So cute! :D I love the idea of Kyoko being so worried about Ren that she goes WAY OUT OF HER WAY to get these notes to him. I'm sort of picturing her in like a ninja suit trying to be discreet. _
rrrrRANDOMmm chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Out of curiosity, what was the custard trivia and Kyoko's personal thoughts on it that made Ren laugh?
Iwaya chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
So cute! :3
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I loved this, especially Yashiro's thought at the end. XD
flakeshake07 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
OMG! totally sweet! you are a very talented writer
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love this! So adorable-I was so sure it was Kyoko, but at the same time so afraid that it wasn't... So happy... Well done! I kinda wish this was in the manga...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Thank you for the story. It was very sweet and off the wall. I enjoyed it immensely. But what were the commentary and facts about custard? I'm dying to know!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
YES! I'm glad it's really from Kyoko!
And Ren's feeling about the letter was so Nice!

Yaaaayy! #punching the sky and Jumping2 to the sky and dancing around
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nice and sweet idea. Good work and thank you for writing!
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
My god. Ridiculously adorable. Both Kyoko and Ren. But if it wasn't actually her... Ahahheheheheh...
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Aww this is so cute, and it brought a smile to my face at the end. I loved imagining Ren at the end being all sunshines and rainbows LOL. :)
sorry-accountinactivenow chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
What DID she actually say about custard? Just wondering.