Reviews for Legend of the Seisai
anymeaddict chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Ok. I really like it. It hope you update more soon.
anymeaddict chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I really like this story! I do have one question though... Who is Rumi? was she in the manga, or was she the other seisai? I can't figure that out but I still love the story.
deets1 chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Okay, so I won't lie, I actually haven't read this story, and I was about to, but then I decided to read the Hiatus notice, and now I've decided to wait until you get chapters up that are satisfactory to you before I read.

Obviously, since I haven't read anything, I shouldn't be reviewing. I didn't plan on it until I saw the latest review.

Sorry to Dortste or whatever the hell his name is down there, but what he said is bs. I applaud you for wanting to refine, review, and rework your story. That's a great route to go, and I will wait for the subsequent changes.

Ignore the guy who posted below this review- he's just... what's the word... nevermind then. He's just annoying. Forget what he said.

Good luck with life,

Deets
Drostste7 chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
wtf? what the actual fuck.

Okay, wait, that was the wrong way to settle things.

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER.

UPLOAD.

NOW.

PLEASE.
MistressofthePen1987 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
Hello! I'm MistressofthePen one of the 5 writers for the TCP fanfic category, why this manga isn't more popular is beyond me! Anywhoo I ADORE your story, well written for one, characters are very true to the story (which further shows off your prowress seeing as we're not given too much about them in the main story), interesting take on Wakasa's life before the final battle. I like the short chapters, not only does it keeps the story going, it makes people with a short attention span like myself feel smart lol. I hope you continue this story, I'm really looking forward to it!
raziella chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
This story is great, and I hope you'll continue it soon. I'd love to see more of an older Wakasa, and how her relationship with Shiva, Sou and Rumi develops. I'm most curious on Sou's life at the moment. I thought both he and Shiva would be black haired since they are in the manga... Can't wait to see Wakasa turn into the legendary kage no seisai with amazing fighting abilities.
deranged-fan chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
I really like how Wakasa used to be all self-tormented and whatnot, and how the beginning was kind of dark while this area is pretty light. I think the language usage is really good too; it makes her seem really mature (intellectually) for her age, even though her attitude has become childish.

So far, I'm think that Rumi is going to become Sou's seisai, seeing as she's in love with him, and then Wakasa's going to be taken away from Shiva as well.

Poor Shiva. T.T

Looking forward to more!

d-f-chan!
LadyArcana81 chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
well you also have the refenences when people talk about her. You might want make her more... well she was described as being a devil, but I always thought of her as a devil of Justice, at least in the under world, moralality is a code word I always thought of when people talked about her, a true Goddess of Justice and Vengence.

Is it possible that maybe Wakasa was friends with her daughter's future adopted mom, as a kid? That would explan why no one would think to look for her daughter with that family. wouldn't it ...

anyway keep up the good work... I'd like to see how you view the next gen after TCP's end...
kyoko minion chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Love it.

Please update soon.

Also could you put in a chapter about why Wakasa knows the Kozuki's?
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
this is so kute!
Ikabi chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
For a second, when you said that Wakasa had run straight into a wall, I had expected that wall to have actually been a person. XD

And whoo! I caught up with the rest of the folks! Good luck with school, and I'll be eagerly waiting for the next installment!
Ikabi chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
I really like your tone. However, I can't help but feel that it's a little too sophisticated for a six-year-old, even one of Wakasa's caliber. That is not to say that the writing was bad or off-putting.

Huh. I'm having a hard time putting it into words; I apologize. I just wanted to point out something that wasn't necessarily related to plot and stuff. (At the same time, I don't think it would be a good read if you spoke and used descriptions that were strictly limited to a young child's vocabulary. And I'm probably just confusing myself by bringing up all these contradictions.)
Ikabi chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I love how she steeled herself to be taken away to jail, and her mom dropped a plate. That, and the guilt that's eating away at her.

(Sorry, I'm just getting progressively incoherent as I go along. Sooner or later, you might get a review that's composed of a random assortment of letters, instead of anything meaningful.)
Ikabi chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Fierce!Wakasa, how you have made my day!

I really appreciate how you have made Wakasa more than just a tough person hidden in the shadows. The manga had briefly shown the "motherly" side of her personality (and I keep getting humorous images of Tsukasa eventually being talked about in the same way in some distant future), and you've brought it out splendidly. I also like how you've given Wakasa faults, so to speak, because it makes her into a much more believable character.

Oh, and good job on her trying to control her anger. My favorite part was when she was developing a temper, and how you described it as being something that Wakasa didn't like in herself. Internal conflicts are awesome.
Ikabi chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Whoops. I was being stupid for a while and got carried away. I guess that's what I get for trying to get into too many series at one time and mixing information up. D:

And Rumi-chan! *wants to hug her*