Reviews for Legend of the Seisai
Ikabi chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Huh. I was only introduced to TCP this past weekend, and rushed to find good fics after I finished reading the series. And yeah - why aren't there more fics around?

I hadn't actually thought much of Wakasa. However, I am extremely glad I came across this story, and look forward to reading the rest of your chapters. I have an idea about where this might go (?), and I want to see how my speculations might fair against what you've written.
LunaSphere chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
I love how you can see traces of Tsukasa's personality coming out in Wakasa-that sort of impulsiveness, cuteness etc. And aw the first meeting with Shiva!
LunaSphere chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
I like the pacing of this fic and how you have gokudo politics overshadowing everything-it reminds me of the manga. What I'm really curious to see is how Wakasa will end up meeting Tsukasa's adoptive parents! That's something that's always intrigued me, that little hint we get in the manga that they're actually on very good terms from just the brief "Wakasa-chan" Tsukasa's dad says and the kindness of Tsukasa's mother towards Wakasa.
LunaSphere chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
I always thought it was weird in the manga that there wasn't at least an implied yuri relationship between Wakasa and the other seisai-it would make the arrangement make more sense-are you heading in that direction with Wakasa and Rumi?
LunaSphere chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I was very surprised by the teacher's intervention and the nature of it!
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
There *are* really way too few TCP fics out there (and what there is so-so RyujixTsukasa, which I'm all for but still...). This intriguing and refreshing. I like your Wakasa voice, there are a few moments that feel contrived (such as the bandaid thing) but I'm really eager to see where you go with this!
MoonClaimed chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
I really liked the way you portrayed the parent-child interaction in this chapter. Hugs for everyone! At last I'm starting to like the mother. I'll be waiting for chapter 5.
MoonClaimed chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Wow, this was differently my favorite chapter so far. I love the last line too: very poetic.

The transition was fine, but I'm not sure why she waited so long to help or why Rumi went into such a dangerous situation.

Well, I'm off to read the next chapter.
Melody Parker chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
I think you did a great job with the mental snap. When you flashed back to her former trauma it really all made sense. Children have such strong fight or flight reactions. Her's is obviously fight. You bring a lot of humanity to a character that seems so godly. Instead of being super human, you've created a realistic strong girl. I love it!
MoonClaimed chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
oh...My foreshadowing senses are tingling. TINGLING! Anyway, this was an interest chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Melody Parker chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I love this! It's gut-wrenching knowing how her life turns out. I've always wondered why she would choose the path she did.
o0violetphoenix0o chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
WA! Im so excited! A new TCP STORY! Great idea- writing a story about Wakasa. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This was awesome on so many levels. And seriously, I don't even read this manga, I don't really now the details of the plot, and it was still deep and emotional. Bravo. Keep it up!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2