Reviews for Tender Apprehensions
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Sweet! Bernard and Bianca are the cutest little mice, and they were wonderful here. You had them both very much in character.

Great job done!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awwww
Rookie70Penguin chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love this story! Too bad it's a one-shot...
The Mouse Avenger chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aw... _ That was a very sweet & adorable story! :D Nice work! *applause from me!*
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Personally, I think it's fun to see a mostly-fluff Commander story once in a while. :) Anyhow, nice job on this; it's been a long time since I've seen The Rescuers, but from what I can remember you got everyone's character down perfectly.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aww, what a cute awesome story! I really liked this, it was really sweet! Great job writing this!
Steel Plated Bambi chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Ah, so it seems the angst-muffin can, in fact, write fluff! That's good to know. XD

Seriously though, it's good to be flexible. This is adorable to the max - watching Rescuers Down Under was a big part of my childhood, and so were Bernard and Bianca. I think you did a wonderful job with this. If I had to pick one thing I really liked, it was the dialogue. You got the two of them down pat.
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hey there. Thanks immensely for getting this one-shot up. Definitely some very enjoyable material.:-D Considering this is your first almost-pure fluff piece in quite a while, it's absolutely awesome.