Reviews for What She Needs
anothertwilighter chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Is this gonna be a one shot story or to be continued? Would love you to keep going...
marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow! Nicely done!
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Was Bella a virgin?
jennlynnfs chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Twilight would've been much more interesting if Edward had taken her back to his place when she got sick in Biology. :)

And Angela! Naughty girl. Hee.
Evil Tobi chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hah' the last part made me laugh x'D love it! but just one weird question :p ; was Bella a virgin? D:
Sinjinn chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
W.O.W.

That was just yummy - thanks for sharing!
AutumnDreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Banner should play a blood film in bio every afternoon! Another job well done!
CathyD chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
WOW! Good stuff! Thank goodness for your hubby's inspiration, cuz DAMN this stuff is HOT! LOL Glad that my last review wasn't TMI filled. Your reply made me laugh. I won't be reading Shampoo tonight, as it's 1230 and I gotta get some sleep, but look for a review of it tomorrow afternoon or evening. Great job and I can't wait to read more stuff from you! :)

Cat
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Nice :)
koolioettetheweirdo chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
woah. that was so damn hot. loved it !
Amanda.In.Tx chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I love this Edward! I love the fact that he's still sweet, and the gentleman, but he's not over-cautious with the physical stuff with Bella. Good stuff chica! )
pippapear chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very nice.

I wonder how Bella would feel when she discovers that he's a vamp?

If it would make a diff to her, seeing as they already have been intimate?

Thanks for this.

Cheers.
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
well I have to say shampoo is one of my favs but this was awesome I really enjoy your stories.
ElizabethDawn chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I absolutely loved this story, and Shampoo aswell. I really think that you could continue on with this storyline. It was amazing. Love everything your writing. Great job!
xZANESSA4LIFEx chapter 1 . 10/24/2008