Reviews for You're Not Alone
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Aww So Cuite!

Xx
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Great tag to the episode. I really liked how you switched from Sam's to Dean's POV.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
why oh why couldn't you have been in the writer's room when they were finishing up this chapter! This is exactly what i needed LOL thanks
Chain Mell chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
...

AW...

So touching! I loved it.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I enjoyed your tag.

Great job with the emotions between the brothers.

I really loved the visual image of Dean your words created, 'His feet barely met the pavement as he slid physically over the hood.'

Dean's words at the end were perfect, because that is so true between siblings, no matter how many words are spoke in anger.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw...Poor Sam. Nice moment :-)
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Thanks hon, you're filling in the gaps the show fails to deliver. Sam seemed so broken at the end of that episode, and this tag fills that void perfectly - plus adds that bit of brotherly comfort that seemed so lacking.

Excellent as always.
Dimminished chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw, that was adorable.

I feel as if I may need to be coached on breathing after reading that. So so good.

Thank-you loads for sharing. :)
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
wow that was really good. you should have like a second chapter or something and have dean talk to sam more or have dean make sam explain what brought it on or something
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Awesome oneshot Denise, but then you are erfect at writing Limp Sam! Nobody does it better! I wondered how long it would take Dean to notice that Sammy was losing it-that he was having a panic attack. Dean didn't disappoint me in noticing right away when he figured out Sam wasn't moving to the music. Loved the way that he slid over the hood of the car so he could get to Sammy just that much quicker. WAY TO GO DEAN!
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Poor Sam! Then again poor Dean for having to watch Sam break down like that, good thing he figured out what was happening. Good work!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Awesome!

This is just what the episode missed out on. You have pushed Sam's emotion's to the limit in this one, and what Dean said to Sam about 'being something he would hunt' was intentionally cruel, and must come with consquences.

Just when did Sam start lying to Dean - my guess is long before he left for Stanford... only the lying became easier the more he did it until he could not stop the lies anymore.

Who can Sam trust now?

Loved this!

Hob x
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wow, you packed a lot of emotions into this, very intense. I loved Sam's disbelief in the end best. How he was surprised that Dean told him they would always be brothers and it would never change. How Dean saw his eyes get big and how he relaxed into his arms. Awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This was a really well written little One Shot. Loved it!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
You've got some nice imagery here. These were my favorite parts:

the silence between them concealing their overwhelming grief (nice-so much for them to grieve)

When had he decided to lie to himself, and to Dean? (yeah, we've all been wondering this)

His feet barely met the pavement as he slid physically over the hood. (great action here, I could totally see this)

“We may fight, yell at each other, but nothing changes Sam, never has, and never will. You will always be my brother.” Dean said firmly. (I like this :)
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »