Reviews for You're Not Alone chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Awesome Denise. Although I have not yet seen the epi I have heard about Dean's words to Sam and could so imagine them playing on his mind, devastated that his brother thought that of him. His panic attack was totally believable and I liked the fact that Dean at first thought Sam was rocking with the music, until he realised what was up with his brother, and hearing his words, his part in it. So typical though that Dean pulled over the car to comfort his little brother and calm him down, getting his breathing in synchronisation with his, and reinforcing with words the fact that he was not alone, Dean would always be by his side and that they will get through it.

So glad your internet is back up and running Denise, hope you have more creative works on the go!
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Awesome tag! And exactly what I needed. Poor Sammy thinking he was all alone and drawing the parllels between his life and Jack's. No wonder the kid had a panic attack.

Loved Dean realizing what his words had done to his little brother and using his words to try and make things right again. :)

32 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3