Reviews for Bloopers and Outtakes!
KatrinaEagle chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Ooh, ooh, funny stuff! The two of em ordering McD's in the middle of a scence cuz they were hungry, then causing lots of confusion. Of Envy shows up in Jimmy Choos. *grins*

Sorry about the virus. D:
Song of the Nightingale chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Erm, the milk part, the shelves putting the milk falls and land on Ed? -.-l

Oh, and the announcement part, the shop keeper announce the crazy pipsqueak, than a tons of fangirls come when they heard the shrimp was there? -.-l

Broccoli part, when Ed ask if Envy was related to it, Envy's outfit or hair turn like broccoli? -.-l

Man, my ideas were lame . . .
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
OMG! That was great! Poor Envy-kun.
Dusky chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Zomg XD The fight scene with the croc was epic w hahahaha I nearly died of laughter when Father cam X3
KatrinaEagle chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
In the grocery store, the fangirls attack again, and then he wished Envy would save, so Envy turns him into a tub of ice-cream! The fangirls don't notice, and...

Okay, that was crap.
YukinoKara chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Nice chapter XD

Very funny ;)

For the next chapter, (I think this is sort of obvious, but oh well), when Ed grows, you could make him keep growing until he's so big, he has to sit to avoid hitting his head.

Maa, good luck with later chapters~

~YukinoKara, the spider-web-shaped-earring-clad cabbage
DemonRaily chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
You totally out of funy ideas! .

The only funy part was whit Father( the "This is what happens when he let an old man get ahold of too much sugar" was really nice)
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Nice. That was hilarious
Dusky chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
aww poor Envy . ur so cruel to him . lol it was funny though XD *hugs palmtree* X3
DemonRaily chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
It's not as funny as the rginal story was -_-
KatrinaEagle chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Um... Okay...

I don't think Envy really hates the maid outfit that much, though. I mean, I don't hate it. -wink-
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Ha ha ha Plam tree.

Ah you sure know what is funny.

Thanks for the update.

Please up date soon.

I can't wait to see waht u got next X3
YukinoKara chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Lol, very funny XD This is unpredictable D

~YukinoKara, Arakonikuy
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hiya120 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Oh my God that's funny I love it Keep up the good wprk and plese up date soon.