Reviews for Red String
PuppeteerOllie chapter 9 . 5/14
Wha wha wha this is only half done?! I binge read this in the last 24 hours! It is so fucking good!
no way! To be honest I didn't think they would actually break up, thought it was just an evil joke, but you surprised me!

Wow, just wow, I love the way you write and how the characters are, because I think you really get everyone essence on SP.
I know Wendy and Cartman are a usual pairing, and when is included on a fic I usually skip that part, BUT yours, omg I'm eager to know what's happening! And I think that's because on how you describe the characters and make their interactions happen along with your writhing.

Thank you for not giving up on this fic, is totally amazing.
Take care of yourself :)
jade0dragon chapter 9 . 2/27
How can you say the story is half finished and just leave it there and never write anything else? Especially after breaking up everyone's OTP D: Wherever you're at in life now PLEASE finish the story no matter how short or long it is!
KeruKeru chapter 7 . 1/8
So I have to say. Your author's note at the end of this terrified so much that I went to the end of chapter 9 just to prove to myself it wasn't true that they were breaking up. Needless to say that, despite your 6 year hiatus for whatever reason, this story needs to be continued. Your 400 favs/follows surely agree with me.

This story has showed me how adorable Butters and Kenny are. It's showed me how much I can truly hate a pairing (Cartmen and Wendy) and still get all giddy and want them to be together in the end. Even how much I can care for Bebe despite the fact she's barely even in the show anymore.

You sir, or madam, have possibly one of the greatest fanfics I've ever seen on this entire website. And while you'll mostly likely not come back, I urge you to. This community needs it and this story needs it.
Raphlez chapter 9 . 1/6
God fuck damnit Stan!? Whyyyyyy such a good story haha they finally admitted they love each other but then they break up gosh darn it
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
This really is one of the best Style fanfics ever created. I can only hope that in the end everyone was happy :']. Shame Stan never got that blowjob
Sharon S chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
I love this story sooo much! But Stan broke up with Kyle... :'( Oh my. I know from seeing how you last updated this more than five years ago you're probably not going to continue this story, but if you do by any chance see this review, PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I love this story and you can't just leave us after it's halfway done!
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
NO NOT THE SHIP! Aw man! Things were going so nicely for Candy too.

I love the way the Style ship is progressing, but the bunny one is getting really sad. :(

Still in love with the story though.
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
THIS IS SO ADORABLE! I love this story so much! I can barely stop reading right now!
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I am to hyped over this story. I've been on/off reading this singular chapter for the past day. I love the idea of them just testing the waters due to the pressure of classmates. This is so adorable! I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Nice but... What a fucking blow off... Best of luck!..
Alex chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
hi! i know that if you gave up on this story you had a good reason, and as much as i want it to continue im not gonna be that asshole and yell about how you must update pretty pretty please. i mostly just want to say how amazing this story was as a whole and how much i love the characterizations and how you write all of their relationships. this story is extremely well done and i honestly feel like i should thank you for being able to read it. basically the greatest south park fic ive ever read. amazing (:
DatLittleStar chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
OHGODOHGODOHGODHOGDOGHDOOHGSODAJFVNEUFUCK! I'm dying inside right now ;A; Goddammit, I can't - I can't... Dear, God, I am so... I don't know o_o
I know it's been over four years or whatever and you've probably settled down with a spouse and an awesome job and life, but... I can't handle Kyle and Stan being apart like this :"( These damn emojis can't even express how depressed it makes me (freakin' Stan, breaking up with Kyle after he finally comes out with it!).
Good Lord, I feel pathetic, but please update whenever you have the chance! This story's too good! :(
Hailey chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Really really fantastic story. I'm in love with it. It bites it's not finished. I hope you're ok and I hope whoever you wrote this is ok and that they've had a nice birthday. If everything's not ok, I pray you can get through it. Or have already gotten through it, these problems may have happened nearly 7 years ago. A message telling us you're ok and a quick note telling us to 'fuck off, the story will never be finished' would be greatly appreciated. People still have hope this will be finished one day (myself included) and I think about it every time I watch the show. That's pathetic but true and loose ends /completely/? They suck. You mean a lot to people and knowing what happened would make everyone sleep at night. Of course it's your life, but we're all internet buddies with a common interest and we should stick together.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Please continue the story when you have time! I know its been almost 6 years but I would be so grateful if you would continue it! :) I look forward to the update