Reviews for Red String
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 3 . 3/29
NO NOT THE SHIP! Aw man! Things were going so nicely for Candy too.

I love the way the Style ship is progressing, but the bunny one is getting really sad. :(

Still in love with the story though.
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 2 . 3/29
THIS IS SO ADORABLE! I love this story so much! I can barely stop reading right now!
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 1 . 3/29
I am to hyped over this story. I've been on/off reading this singular chapter for the past day. I love the idea of them just testing the waters due to the pressure of classmates. This is so adorable! I love it!
Nice but... What a fucking blow off... Best of luck!..
Alex chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
hi! i know that if you gave up on this story you had a good reason, and as much as i want it to continue im not gonna be that asshole and yell about how you must update pretty pretty please. i mostly just want to say how amazing this story was as a whole and how much i love the characterizations and how you write all of their relationships. this story is extremely well done and i honestly feel like i should thank you for being able to read it. basically the greatest south park fic ive ever read. amazing (:
DatLittleStar chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
OHGODOHGODOHGODHOGDOGHDOOHGSODAJFVNEUFUCK! I'm dying inside right now ;A; Goddammit, I can't - I can't... Dear, God, I am so... I don't know o_o
I know it's been over four years or whatever and you've probably settled down with a spouse and an awesome job and life, but... I can't handle Kyle and Stan being apart like this :"( These damn emojis can't even express how depressed it makes me (freakin' Stan, breaking up with Kyle after he finally comes out with it!).
Good Lord, I feel pathetic, but please update whenever you have the chance! This story's too good! :(
Hailey chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Really really fantastic story. I'm in love with it. It bites it's not finished. I hope you're ok and I hope whoever you wrote this is ok and that they've had a nice birthday. If everything's not ok, I pray you can get through it. Or have already gotten through it, these problems may have happened nearly 7 years ago. A message telling us you're ok and a quick note telling us to 'fuck off, the story will never be finished' would be greatly appreciated. People still have hope this will be finished one day (myself included) and I think about it every time I watch the show. That's pathetic but true and loose ends /completely/? They suck. You mean a lot to people and knowing what happened would make everyone sleep at night. Of course it's your life, but we're all internet buddies with a common interest and we should stick together.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Please continue the story when you have time! I know its been almost 6 years but I would be so grateful if you would continue it! :) I look forward to the update
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
I'm angry. And not satisfied. How could you do this to me Stan? It's kind of been a 5 year hiatus, and this cliffhanger emotionally hurts me. This fic makes me feel way too many emotions. And this is coming from a stubborn anti social girl. You can't just give up on story this good, unless you're traumatized or dead. Hopefully neither...
Pennington chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Oh god... Shit. This literally broke my heart. Awesome.
There aren't a lot of fanfictions that have made me cry... But, actually, this one did it.
Well, um, for starters, you are a brilliant writer. Your style is pretty easy to follow without being dumbed down even the slightest bit, and I think you described things and situations just enough to get the idea across, without being one of those authors that tosses around adjectives and metaphors painfully carelessly.
Your characters were pretty consistent as well, that is, they all had very distinct personalities that stuck with them throughout the story.
Also, I kind of liked how you explored several different peoples' points of view. I suddenly found myself feeling really invested in certain characters I usually have little to no interest in (like Bebe, poor thing). And at first I kind of thought it would be really frustrating, because honestly, I'm here for the Style... But it wasn't too long before I felt like screaming at Wendy and Cartman to just stop dancing around each other already, and Kenny to stop talking about how bad he was for Butters, and Token and Bebe to find people that weren't just into them for sex or money. I've read other stories that tried to do this, but the pairings almost always ended up too clumsily inserted for me to care. Your story didn't have that problem at all:)
Ah, I can't really think of much else to say, other than this is just all-around a really great story!
About the ending, though... 2009, I think, was the last time you updated? Damn, I don't think there could've been a worse cliffhanger for me. I don't really expect you'll be updating this ever, and if that's the case I assume it's either a) you don't have access to the account anymore, or b) something happened (in which case I really hope you're alright?). Anyway, in case you do still at least see these reviews, I think this is a wonderful story... One of the good kinds that keep me on this site:) So, even if you don't write anymore, I just want you to know you're really good at it (plus, bonus points for making me cry)! And, should you ever decide to continue this, I would always love to read more :D
Hadyn chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
I fucking love this so much. Everyone would really love if you updated. You've got so many people who love this story. I'm really sorry about whatever happened to make you stop updating it. I hope everything works out for you.
moza chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
oh my god, it should be a crime not to end fanfictions at all! especially as good as this one ;u; now my heart will be aching forever :C
catcat7077 chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
WWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY *crys in corner* I just wanted to say that i'm a new reader to this fic, and that it's amazing? Not only do you have three main pairings going around but you also still manage to keep everything interesting without making it a big disorganized clustor. I'm hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter XP.
SaiyukiSucker chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Oh my gooooooood! I know you haven't updated since '09 but this story is amazing! I really hope that one day you will pick this story up again one day because you left the biggest cliffhanger ever! Your writing style is amazing and the flow of the story and the relationships is great. I'll be waiting for the possible day that you pick this back up!
Pocky Mistress chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
Will you ever end this story? Just wondering.