Reviews for The Missing Hokage
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 9/1
that was good keep the chapters coming
Animelover1818 chapter 12 . 8/23
Love it and hope you continue
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
UPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdate
peterpazo70 chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Konoha in this story is pretty stupid. Look how far Naruto has come. He has become a doctor. Even when they were sabotaging his lessons to keep him stupid and making people forcefully hate him without even knowing the reason, he still is liked by so many in the village (including people who hated him before) and the place they are at, that eventually the popular Sasuke can't even get a marriage offer from any clan or family except from Sakura's family cause...Sakura's blind.
silverstreak93242 chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
All I will say is refer to my other reviews for some of your other stories, that I reviewed, and you will then have the review for this fic, because honestly, I think I almost posted the same reviews for each story! LOL, I have enjoyed them all, and hope that you are still able to continue to put chapters up, when you get the time and opportunity!
AnimeLover72636 chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
Please put NaruHarem if you're planning to have him make Shizune pregnant, and have Hana go "after him". And what's with this, him not learning to read? And Hinata nurse feeding him? Naruto crying more than Sakura does? Sorry I can't read anymore of this trash.
Shadowfire01 chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
Such a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work and I don't care if the characters aren't strictly following their cannon personalities. These personalities fit the story better and I imagine that's how Naruto would act anyways when in a relationship, as I have yet to really read the manga.
Fai Gensou chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Mokuton is x linked right? So Tsunade would need two copies to have it
Guardian54 chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
...And then Naruto's eyes shot open "Hinata, what if she was thinking of sex with Haku while she made a Shadow Clone?"

"Then you get to know both sides of the exchange, lucky you..." Hinata yawned and mumbled "Mm... Naruto warm..." She was snuggling into him when her eyes shot open "What made you think of that? I mean, I'm from a bloodline which can see through some walls, so it's normal for us to be labelled perverts, but you?"

"Jiraya talked to me at least once, and infected me, I guess."

"...Good, that means you'll have lots of ideas once we get formally engaged."

"I thought sex was for married couples?"

"No, it's serious business, but only some people decide to wait."

"Ah."
Ninjazzz chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Please please please update when you get the chance
Duncan0Idaho chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
*sigh* Iwa would at least try to kill Tsunade, Kumo would try nab Hinata is not try to recruit her, Mist is in no position to make offers as they are still in the middle of a civil war.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
She is the progenitor of our bloodline from our Hyuuga ancestors." Ayane covered her mouth as she felt she had spoken too freely.

What in the name of? we've know for at least two years that the Uchiha's are the descendants of the sage of the six paths, same as the Senju they are distant relatives the hyuga's have no bearing, it's a rumor.

And again with the Uchiha's we have no evidence they hated Naruto nor that Itachi liked Naruto, beyond a few conversations and him giving Naruto Shinsui's eye in order to force Sasuke to come back.

And of course moar Sasuke bashing.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Mokuton is not a bloodline.

Sasuke bashing is so old, why not check wind monks banishment and try to follow the same line of thought? have the brand so sealed and under so many seals so that Sasuke is less psycho under it's influence?

Kurama in theory lacks of a body, he is mostly a chakra construct, so he should be unable to reproduce or even have a DNA, he is a by product of Creation of all things of the sage of the six paths.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Hinata looked almost hurt. "Why? I told you I love you. Why would it surprise you that I would want to give you a wake up kiss?"

"Sorry Hinata-chan, I am just not used to waking up to a beautiful girl in my bed and her kissing me as soon as I wake up." Naruto apologized and hung his head in shame.

*facepalm* i really doubt hinata would do that until much later in a relationship.

"Sorry to say that he/she also said that the characters were ooc (out of character), hm… Let's see out of character for a fan fiction…. Go figure… If they were in character Naruto would have been brought back to the village to suffer indignations for a few more months deal with a violent teammate, who would be classified as a psychopath with a man beater complex"

Yes the relationship went from non existant to cuddling together in the span of two chapters, that is fucking fast.

Out of Character or OOC means that you remove all traces of what originall made a character and write them as you think they should while you dont provide a reasonable explanation.

Sakura rareley hit Naruto in the manga which is the canon (i stress this word) Source of the universe, not the anime that derailed most of the characters.

"I could swear I have seen Naruto-sama use that grin, she must be related to him." Bear stated as he put his hand to his ear. "Wolf we have a possible relative to Naruto-sama half a click out and we are bringing her and a friend in. The second appears to need medical treatment. Please Alert Tsunade-sama." Bear stated to no one in particular, he then turned to the girls and spoke. "Okay, follow me and no funny stuff. No molding chakra or anything. Do I make myself clear?"

... this is the peak of stupidty, every fucking body knows that Naruto has no siblings, he is a single child, Naruko saying that she is her sister should set off a thousand alarm bells on the heads of the ANBU's not allowing them to pass just like that.

Props for making Naruko onto something interesting but it's not the first time i've read about her not dispeling

Again with the teme, council, etc. refer to ch 1 for what i have to say on that.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
All right, where do i start?

Kakashi bashing, that is a no go, thats stupid and is turning a character onto an OC, Kakashi is lazy and was neglectful, but not the extremes you have pictured it, Kakashi is ex ANBU for gods sake he would've noticed earlier Naruto bleeding to death and him taking Kiba out of recovey?! That is just more bashing.

Regarding Academy Teachers, there is no evidence in canon that the teachers treated Naruto like that, on the all purpose Naruto fanfiction thread we have obtained a better explanation, the teachers are incompetent at their jobs, so the reason why Naruto is such a bad student is because is due to him being lazy and the teachers being morons, only clan childs had decent marks and Sakura because she likes to read, any one else? is screwed, so thats me docking an other point because of the use of bad cliches.

More Naru hina OOC behaivor, Naruto is clueless about romance, cuping her face is not something Naruto would do, Naruto would give a speech on how she has not to worry about anything, Naruto has pablovian responses to certain situations.