Reviews for Trick or Treat
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Ha! XD Oh crap! Watch out Kyo!
TeenGirlFanFicLover chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
LOVE IT! I read all of your stories of this series, and couldn't stop. I didn't like 'Haru' with 'Yuki' or 'Kyo', but once I read your stories I WAS HOOK! Please continue this series and more stories of this couples. I'm BEGGING you. I know I might sound really perverted, but I don't care. Just keep writing. You're favorite writer for these kind of fanfic.
Sorakesu chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That was pretty hot... :)
Im outta this world chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Omg! Great story
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
*/* So. Freakin'. HOT! *fangirlscream* That was amazing! I'm reading the sequel right away and adding both to my collection! /_
TamaChan xD chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was... That was... Wow..
Youji Zero chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
So funny and entertaining
ColdInnocence chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
~/~ i think i'm going to be blushing for a WEEK!
KatzLite chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Nice. Got halfway through "On The First Day Of Christmas", when I realized that this was technically the beginning. Oh well. Loved it, and now I'm going back to finish the other.
TheRealNoddy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hha this was so good to read :D 3

i like it :D
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hehehe! Cute :) i liked that! It was well done :)
Starlight257 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was so sweet and yet you still managed to make it hot! The characters were perfect together, and you really did a good job with maintaining their actual personalities. :)
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
i'm not ussually such a perv but that was FREAKIN AWESOME you did an excellent job
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is so HOT! I Love it! Is there a Sequel
XthirteenX chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
hot! i love this pairing! well threesome but still. yay kitty kyo is a sub that is the best way to go! this was really good! great job!