Reviews for Change of Underwear
everywheresky chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wow...that was really hot! I love how Edward was the clumsy one. You did an awesome job, and hats off to your hub for that last line...it was killer ;)
AugustaBlue chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
First fanfic? Darling, you rock my socks! This was fantastic! (Sorry for the excessive usage of exclamation points...I'm just that excited. LOL) There is nothing hotter than Geekward who throws out the dominant vibe during sex. Yum. The last line was a perfect ending-give your hubs a squeeze for that one! Now, I'm off to read all your other fics. :D
TheyCallMeCliche chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Hi, i loved this one-shot. I was wondering if you were thinking about expanding it. Because i would love it if you did.

Thanks!
TexasKatherine chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
A dirty talking Geekward? Are you trying to kill me? Plus, it's set in Austin, so that's an epic win! Loved it. The lemon was great. The Post-It note was perfect. Definately going to favorite this one.
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Lovedit

Keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Very Hot and very good.
victoria victoria chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I enjoyed your lemony story but I'm sorry, geeks are not 6'2" and gorgeous...not too belivable there.
robfans chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
that was short but awesome
WutheringHeights1975 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh My God. This is the one of the hottest shory-lemony-fic that i have read ever.

Bella trying to get control is funny, Edward being a geek is sexy. And dominating over Bella when theyre having sex is so hot.
JayceeJayKay chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Ah-Maze-eng!

(Amazing!)

haha loved it.
Twinkle-star15 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
First fanfic? Wow! That was so freaking hot...
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow! Lovely one shot with Geekward.
Amethice chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I love this so much! Well f*ing done. Shy Edward is just so cute, but when he gets all serious and confident... gah. Superb. Plus, I'm usually pretty darn horrified at the C word, but seriously, I have to agree with Bella on this one - hot. Super hot. Inexplicably and ridiculousy hot. Did I mention I love this?
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »