Reviews for A Little Push
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Aw this was so great. Love Crisis Core stories with Cloti or Zerith :)
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is absolutely impossible by canon...and ADORABLE! A few errors here and there, but a good read.
kouhaixsempai chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was nice and zack was funny, like how he always is. Very well written too! Great Job! XD
Banana JZ chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awesome! Had fun reading this.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Aww kawaii! This was a really good story. I think you did Zack's character really well. I know is so cute in Crisis Core!
xxfatal chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Zack was a riot of a narrator! And I agree, Cloud's reaction to the mention of Tifa in Crisis Core was utterly adorable. Loved this!
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I luuuurrrve it! Great job. I think you captured Zack's personality very well and added your own little story. It's a shame Cloud and Tifa couldn't talk for longer :/ Well done, anyway.
drinktea chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awww Cloud is SUPER adorable in this! And I really like that Zack acts as narrator :) This is a great little one-shot!
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i think you did zack justice, you wrote him very well, and i could see him doing something like this, the story was very good, a bit fluffy in my opinion, but i think in the end you should have had cloud shout out to the other infantrymen, "hey guess what zacks nickname is"!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love it! Especially since it's in zack's pov...don't usually see those kinds of fics :D nice job~
Hahligirl56 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow! This story completely captured my interest; you managed to capture all the characters well, and I loved how you interpreted this in Zack's perspective; it's simply adorable!

Bonus points for adding in Momma Strife, OH YEAH! D

I agree, Cloud is simply ADORABLE in Crisis Core! 3

What happened to cute, innocent little Cloud...? (Sephiroth happened, that's what)

Wonderful story, and I am so happy to have read it.
KayleeMariee chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Loved this story! I have to agree, Cloud is beyond adorable in Crisis Core.
Batamut chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I absolutly loved it. And it is so easy to believe (if you ignore the fact it is a fantasy game), Tifa liking Cloud while as children/teenagers (I always wandered what would happen if Cloud got sick and couldn't go to Midgar for another year to join SOLDIER and thus spending another year with Tifa without her friends around as much) and Zack doing everything in his power to help little chocobo even at the threat of mass humiliation, AAh Iloved it
catharsys chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Ahh, what a nice way to end the day. Light and easy and charming. I had this idiotic grin on my face the whole time. :D I particularly love the way you write in Zack's perspective. You've captured him perfectly. *applaud*
cyathula chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
that was insanely cute! yes it must be almost a year after you wrote this, but i'm glad i found it!